Transformers Retro series (Walmart TFTM Reissues)

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
In case anybody else was still looking Hound and Thundercracker are back in stock on Hasbro Pulse.

I would rather have not had to pay shipping on hound but hey, at this point I don't feel like I'm ever likely to see one at Walmart.

-ZacWilliam, Hound was a toy I had as a kid but he came with his head missing in package. It's gonna be cool to have a functional one after 40 years of headless Jeep.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I highly doubt HasTak will ever go back and released finished versions of those prototypes.

I feel the ReAction figure of Unicron is the best you'll ever get for an official release of the G1 toy design and well IDK you got nothing for Arcee's protoype.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah - I feel like if they were going to flat out make new G1 molds, they'd do the Dinobots before either of those.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I can't imagine many people buying that Shrapnel when there's no guarantee that the other two Insecticons will make it to this line.

The last three Insecticon reissues were smart to pack all three together in a single 3-pack.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, we have seen Kickback's boxart already, so we know that we will get two of them.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen

Top Bottom