Transformers Legacy toyline

Onyx

Citizen
Went hunting for Dead End and Sideswipe since Pulse sold out, no luck. Also looking for Medix. People have finding him at GameStop and WalGreens, right? Is there any place online selling him?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Went hunting for Dead End and Sideswipe since Pulse sold out, no luck. Also looking for Medix. People have finding him at GameStop and WalGreens, right? Is there any place online selling him?
He is a walgreens exclusive in the US. Supposedly he will be coming out next month in Canada.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Walgreens actually has an online store, though Medix doesn't seem to be available there yet.

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
Hot damn that was fast Primes been shipped already LETS HUGGING GOOOO!!
None for me yet. Amazon is late to the punch.

EDIT:

Speaking of Amazon, added Nova Prime and Nacelle to the Preorder list.

Pulse has charged Toxitron and Cloudcover and I assume they'll be sent out today.

Axelgrease and Dirge are flying towards me.

Good times are coming.

Last edited:

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Kascade and Javelin could look cool next to Axelgrease.

Hot Shot is cool, but someone posted a mock-up of that mold in Animated colors a while ago. I think I'd rather have that than the Hot Rod colors. Those are cool, don't get me wrong, I just liked the animated colors more.

Ultra Magnus and Nova Prime are tempting, to a degree, but price is an issue, and I don't mess with my bigger figures as much. I'm way more likely to get a deluxe-sized TF down off the shelf and have it within reach on my desk than one of the bigger figures.

Dake

Citizen
I know it was getting close, but was surprised to get Nemesis today!

Attachments

• Nemesis.jpeg
    Nemesis.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 87

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need to re-buy her. It looked like she was going to arrive while I was out of town on vacation for a week, so I cancelled it rather than having a huge package sit unattended on the porch for days.

Echowarrior

Citizen
And the stuff I want from Amazon is preordered. Still gonna cross my fingers for the Wal-Mart stuff and Tow-Line.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I missed the Pulse preorder period (dang overnight shifts!), but I got an order in at Amazon for Nova Prime.

I’ve never had a big “thing” for Nova Prime, but I adored the Battle Core Optimus Prime deco from Combiner Wars, and this will be as close as Hasbro likely gets to acknowledging that again. In my wacky head fannon, I picture this as a “Last Guardian of Cybertron” Optimus. Decades after the end of the wars, Cybertron is going into peace among its assorted factions (Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons, etc). Instead of stepping in to the complex political arena that has developed, Optimus goes into retirement. When Cybertron is threatened by Unicron enhanced Quintessons, he comes out to lead the armies of the Pax Cybertronia.
His white/grey/gold deco was intended to make him “a-factional”. Not aligned with any singular faction, but a presence to lead them all to defend their world against destruction.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Not too much tempting me here.

Javelin looks great and is a really good design. If she was by herself she'd probably be a buy, but not worth it for Kaskade too, which I'm not a fan of the mold. I also don't remember the character at all, despite reading all the comics (and only remember Javelin because of her cool design... Ruckley just wasn't that good at characterization).

Nova Prime, I'm really happy it exists, but I already own a version of the mold (SG Magnus) and one's enough for me.

Similarly, toy-deco Stunticons look cool, but already have the originals and not worth rebuying.

Nacelle would've been tempting as an F-15 (whether the 'default' or Thrust form) but as the Siege mold, pass.

Unreleased G2 Sideswipe is tempting but I'm not a fan of the all-blue head. I find it interesting that Mirage gets a normal silver face while Sideswipe doesn't despite both their originals (toys and art) having monochrome heads.

That just leaves Ratchet, and me deciding whether to pick it up or play the waiting and game and continue to wait for RED HELMET...

(In other news, got Cloudcover today from Walmart!)

Vexwing

Not dead
Citizen
I noticed Walmart.com now has product pages (without images and out of stock) up for the following:

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER BW SILVERBOLT

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOY CYBER STARSCREAM

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER BW TIGERHAWK

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOY PRIME THUNDERTRON

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER ANIMATED OP

Less noteworthy, but also up:

TRA GEN LEGACY EV LEADER LASER OP PR (Previous release presumably in Evolution packaging)

TRA GEN LEGACY EV DELUXE STRONG ARM (Already officially revealed by Hasbro)

The existence of those (plus a 2024 Legacy leader G1 Sandstorm) was leaked by JTPrime on TFW a while back, but the product pages certainly cement them as legit.

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Javelin in IDW2 was the one who got part of her head blown off (by Kaskade) and suffered some PTSD for it, hesitating in battle. She had a redemption moment towards the end when she had one of the weaponizers load up on her back and she basically went ballistic on some Decepticons.

Top Bottom