Transformers Legacy toyline

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm starting to think whoever put that talk of a Legacy Rescue Bots Chase out there was just doing it to screw with me personally.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I don't know (or particularly care) who Javelin and Kaskade are; never read the comics. While I really like the look of Javelin, I will maybe see if I can get her as an eBay exclusive sometime after the set releases. She looks incredible. I will be deep in the cold, cold ground, however, before I pay money for that other mold again.

Shadewing

Citizen
I don't know (or particularly care) who Javelin and Kaskade are; never read the comics. While I really like the look of Javelin, I will maybe see if I can get her as an eBay exclusive sometime after the set releases. She looks incredible. I will be deep in the cold, cold ground, however, before I pay money for that other mold again.

Yeah, that's the main reason I didn't pre-order the set. I really like Javelin, but equally really hate the Chromia mold. So either need to find her seperately or wait till the set is at least half off so then Chromia is just a free extra.

MrBlud

Citizen
I have a feeling the Javelin/Kaskade set is going to wind up like Greenlight on the aftermarket so I ordered one just in case.

Since we’re 100% definitely going to get SG Sideswipe as Armada Wheeljack; which deco are we hoping to see? I think Micron Rampage looks better but I feel like Hasbro is going to justifiably Hasbro and do their scheme.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Since we’re 100% definitely going to get SG Sideswipe as Armada Wheeljack; which deco are we hoping to see? I think Micron Rampage looks better but I feel like Hasbro is going to justifiably Hasbro and do their scheme.
I'm really wanting them to go with the show-accurate Japanese deco.

Shadewing

Citizen
I vastly prefer the toy deco and want that. I always felt the show accurate was a kinda garish with the yellow and blue competing for attention.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
New listings from Walmart:

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER
BW TIGERHAWK
$55.00

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER
BW SILVERBOLT
$32.97

ANIMATED OPTIMUS PRIME
$32.97

PRIME THUNDERTRON
$32.97

CYBER STARSCREAM
$32.97

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
New listings from Walmart:

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER
BW TIGERHAWK
$55.00

BW SILVERBOLT
$32.97

ANIMATED OPTIMUS PRIME
$32.97

PRIME THUNDERTRON
$32.97

CYBER STARSCREAM
$32.97
Tigerhawk and Silverbolt? Sure thing.

Cybertron Starscream? Absolutely. Original Voyager never got released in the West so this is cool both for that and the upgrades to the original's possibility. I'm not expecting flip out swords but if he can pose that's the trade off.

Thundertron? Not complaining really. The original was fun but flawed and just giving him a regular sword would be a step in the right direction (ha!) but it's odd they'd revisit him considering he didn't even appear in the show.

Animated Optimus Prime is the big one I'm most curious about. First because Animated's most distinguishing feature was the hyper-stylized design and I'm not sure what would make Animated Optimus Prime distinctly Animated Optimus Prime if you passed that design through a G1 filter that Generations uses.
Also the original Animated Voyager OP toy was near perfect so I'm not sure what this could improve on specifically.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I'm not sure what would make Animated Optimus Prime distinctly Animated Optimus Prime if you passed that design through a G1 filter that Generations uses.
Something along these lines, perhaps?

1315365676195.jpg

CrockAlley

Citizen
Thundertron? Not complaining really. The original was fun but flawed and just giving him a regular sword would be a step in the right direction (ha!) but it's odd they'd revisit him considering he didn't even appear in the show.

It makes sense logistically if he’s a Leo Prime redeco/retool. But if he’s all-new, then that’s a shock. Then we wait for the Takara repaint into Lio Convoy, haha.

So whatever happened to the War Dawn 2 pack?
I've been refreshing HasbroPulse all weekend waiting for that set to show up.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Deluxe Animated Prime transforms quite differently from any G1 Prime. Maybe they could incorporate elements of that.

Top Bottom