Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So whatever happened to the War Dawn 2 pack?

They been released already, the Aphla Trion & Orion with Vector Sigma has been out for months now, while the Dion & Erial was released not long ago, while the latest ones with the Sentors have been released or are you refering to the two pack revealed at Comic Con?

CrockAlley

Citizen
They been released already, the Aphla Trion & Orion with Vector Sigma has been out for months now, while the Dion & Erial was released not long ago, while the latest ones with the Sentors have been released or are you refering to the two pack revealed at Comic Con?
“War Dawn” is specifically the name of the Dion/“Erial” set. It was reported that it was a SDCC exclusive.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Erial/Dion is not officially out yet. You can grab it from Pulse if you have an SDCC code, but there's no release date for when everyone will be able to buy it, yet. Speculation is next week.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
You could tweak that mould to serve as a "good enough" Beast Hunters Prime 🤷🏻‍♂️
It just so happens that way back when we first heard about the Bulkhead figure in leaks, it was said that it would share its mold with an Optimus Prime figure, leading many to wonder if said Optimus might indeed be Prime Beast Hunters Optimus.

Of course, no such Bulkhead-retooled Optimus toy has been announced or even leaked about since then.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
It makes sense logistically if he’s a Leo Prime redeco/retool. But if he’s all-new, then that’s a shock. Then we wait for the Takara repaint into Lio Convoy, haha.
The safe speculation is that Thundertron will be ”a partial” (to use Hasbro parlance) to BW Silverbolt

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Image of Detritus Transformers Legacy Evolution Figure (22)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Detritus Transformers Legacy Evolution Figure (17)__scaled_600.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The safe speculation is that Thundertron will be ”a partial” (to use Hasbro parlance) to BW Silverbolt
If that's the case, I hope it's Silverbolt's design that is the base and not the other way around. They can do great things with partial retools, but sometimes the results are uneven with hard-to-ignore compromises (Elita/Minerva/Strongarm) and I'd rather my favorite BW guy dodge that bullet.

Wonder if there'll be a Selects Windrazor, following on from Antagony and Lift-Ticket in the "former Botcon exclusives" bunch.

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean, there has to be. In fact, depending on how the mold looks, I might hold out for that.

Too bad there aren't more dog molds. A The Veteran, The Cub and Windrazor three pack would be *chefs kiss*.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I noticed Walmart.com now has product pages (without images and out of stock) up for the following:

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER BW SILVERBOLT

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOY CYBER STARSCREAM

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI LEADER BW TIGERHAWK

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOY PRIME THUNDERTRON

TRA GEN LEGACY UNI VOYAGER ANIMATED OP

Less noteworthy, but also up:

TRA GEN LEGACY EV LEADER LASER OP PR (Previous release presumably in Evolution packaging)

TRA GEN LEGACY EV DELUXE STRONG ARM (Already officially revealed by Hasbro)

The existence of those (plus a 2024 Legacy leader G1 Sandstorm) was leaked by JTPrime on TFW a while back, but the product pages certainly cement them as legit.

Front Paged!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All of those listings sound interesting. Silverbolt and Tigerhawk are definitely on my radar, and Animated Optimus Prime is too. I just want to see the pics of them first.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
These are confirmations of listings that leaked out late last year/early this year. There's more if you want to peruse them.

Legacy Core
Bouldercrash (originally listed as 'Core Rock1')
Energon Megatron
Tasmanian Kid
Beast Machines Cheetor
Dinobot

Legacy Deluxe
Animated Bumblebee
Rescue Bots Chase
Magneous (originally listed as 'DLX Rock1')
Cyberverse Windblade
Cyberverse Chromia
Gears
Sureshot
Deluxe Rock2
G1 Optimus Prime
Cyber Hot Shot
Rock3
Strongarm (Product Repack)

Legacy Voyager
CYBER Starscream
Prime Thundertron
Animated Optimus Prime
BW Silverbolt
CYBER Vector Prime

Legacy Leader
Sandstorm
Tigerhawk
Armada Galvatron
Soundwave
EV Optimus Prime (possible package refresh)

Most, if not all, were leaked by TFW2005 user jtprime and were compiled by BlackHawkOmega

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I don't think I saw the Beast Machines Cheetor listing before. Hope that happens,

Also I would KILL for show model BM Jetstorm, core class Nightscream and Deluxe Botanica.

ZacWilliam, and though I'm very happy about getting the BW version first, I'd also LOVE a good and appropriately sized BM Silverbolt too.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Weird decision to make the tallest Maximal in Beast Machines a tiny Core class figure, though.

I think Silverbolt's BM body was a hair taller but he had weird legs too.

And yeah, Core is not ideal, I guess I'm just thrilled they're doing any BM at all.

ZacEilliam, though if you have a core slot, I'll repeat Hasbro = Nightscream.

Top Bottom