Transformers Legacy toyline

Maximal_Arachknight

Citizen
Preordered Dirge. Missed out on the coneheads last time. Really selective nowadays to the point that I really don't collect much anymore, but I knew I would regret not adding him to my Seeker Armada.

Maximal_Arachknight

Citizen
And I am personally totally okay with that. Someone on one of the major fan sites has digibashes of Devastation Video Game Seekers. So many options.

Glitch

Citizen
You'll get universe Ramjet from Armada Starscream and Tidal Wave's Mini-Con Ramjet from Legacy Needlenose before your Animated Ramjet.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I want to see this now. Maybe they'll dig up some unused G2 color schemes we don't even know about. Maybe we'll get Ramjet in BotCon Dirge colors. Anything but a reissue of Earthrise colors.

Maximal_Arachknight

Citizen
I want to see this now. Maybe they'll dig up some unused G2 color schemes we don't even know about. Maybe we'll get Ramjet in BotCon Dirge colors. Anything but a reissue of Earthrise colors.
As someone who missed the Coneheads the first time, I am personally happy with re-issues. But I hope we get the rest of the unused G2 color schemes and Botcon SG Dirge. I mean, including the rumored Nacelle, already have most of the Botcon Seekers released. I mean we got Red Wing!

Onyx

Citizen
Wasn't there some unused decos in G2 where Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker had the conehead decos and vice versa? Wouldn't mind three 2 packs of those.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was thinking about it earlier, and there's one more Optimus I would love to see in Legacy... or Studio Series, whatever.

1681024769292.png
1681024859125.png

I've got the original toy this is based on, and while cool... the two probably have as many differences as similarities.

I want Beast Hunter Optimus with his show-accurate body, even more so his show-accurate alt mode, and most of all, his show-accurate arm cannon and Gatling gun!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I want Beast Hunter Optimus with his show-accurate body, even more so his show-accurate alt mode, and most of all, his show-accurate arm cannon and Gatling gun!
Unfortunately, given their track record with the other Prime designs in Legacy so far, the current Hasbro team is more likely to G1-ify that design rather than leave it show-accurate.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I've got the original toy this is based on, and while cool... the two probably have as many differences as similarities.

Don't forget a proper face mask, the original toy got stuck with the horrible lips face, while the Takara Nemesis verison actually got the face mask and looks hell of a lot better, I never really liked seeing OP toys having lips and on that mold it was terrible, the face was rather squished, just add a face plate and it looks hell of a lot better!

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Yeah, for a better go at BH Prime, I'd be more inclined to hope APC Toys eventually gives him the similar treatment they've done to a lot of their other Prime KOs.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Possible, new listings.
Tra Gen Legacy UNI Core BW Dinobot
Product Number: F8519
EAN: 5010996216212

Tra Gen Legacy UNI Core BM Cheetor
Product Number: F8520
EAN: 5010996216205

Beast Machines is making its legacy Debut.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The main benefit of Core class Beast Wars and Beast Machines toys means they'd be closer in scale to how the Maximals, Predacons, and most Vehicons* were much smaller than the Autobots and Decepticons in those two cartoons and their related tie-in media.

*Tankor is the notable exception, since he was so much bigger than the other Vehicons and Maximals. His Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe toy is pretty much already in scale with the Autobots and Decepticons.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I like Slash, she was a great addition to the Dinobot roster, but I was always hoping we would get a Core class BW Dinobot, too!

Top Bottom