Transformers Legacy toyline

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Unfortunately. The HA Basics look so fun.

They really are! The crazy "offscreen character" toys they used to do for the movies were by far the best parts of those toylines.
I had no need for another Bumblebee, but I absolutely wanted a snowmobile/robot/chainsaw triple changer.

RotB seems to be returning to this idea somewhat with all the crazy animal Battlemasters and armor type toys.

Onyx

Citizen
Question. Was the leak about a Leader class Legacy Darkmount/Straxxus proven fake, or was he pushed back to a later wave of Evolution/Uni?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Straxus seems like an obvious retool from Galvatron, so I'd be a little surprised if it didn't happen.

The Phazer

Citizen
Straxus seems like an obvious retool from Galvatron, so I'd be a little surprised if it didn't happen.

The rumoured Straxus was a jet though I thought?

(Which was hopefully wrong, as you say a Galvatron retool like New Age did with theirs would be wayyy better.)

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The rumoured Straxus was a jet though I thought?

(Which was hopefully wrong, as you say a Galvatron retool like New Age did with theirs would be wayyy better.)

Ah, I must have missed or forgotten that part of the rumor. Given how media-accurate this design team has tried to be, I would be surprised by anything other than his comic flying cannon alt mode, but I've been surprised plenty of times before.

Either way, as much as I love the old Darkmount toy, I would welcome a larger Straxus.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If you give a Zac a large Straxus he's going to ask for a new Scrounge with a special arm like no other. And if you make him a new Scrounge, a rolling disk of tragedy, he's going to want a Helex/Polyhex Titan that turns into the Smelting Pool to melt that Scrounge away. And if you make Zac a Smelting Pool Titan he is never going to shut up until you make a Spanner / Space Bridge Titan as its Autobot counterpart...

-ZacWilliam, yeah... that may be my favorite Marvel TF story...

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If you give a Zac a large Straxus he's going to ask for a new Scrounge with a special arm like no other. And if you make him a new Scrounge, a rolling disk of tragedy, he's going to want a Helex/Polyhex Titan that turns into the Smelting Pool to melt that Scrounge away. And if you make Zac a Smelting Pool Titan he is never going to shut up until you make a Spanner / Space Bridge Titan as its Autobot counterpart...

Sir, I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen

A Spanner Titan ..cool but tragic.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I prefer the Stargate looking one from TF Prime.

That is very similar to the G1 cartoon verison, thou with that, its always presented as something MUCH bigger and is on its side, looking kind of a similar to a Transporter from Star Trek, but raised up, while the G1 Marvel comics, its an actual bridge, thou it was also a Transformer, who was an Autobot and got turned into a Space bridge by the cons, yet they also lost their free will!

Top Bottom