Transformers Legacy toyline

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I certainly would appreciate that. A Dedicated Scabbard for his sword would be nice.

Also, all these new figures give me lots of ideas for what they could do if Hasbro were to do more SG figures

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still really wish there were a way to give him a few skirt panels. (I've not handled the mold a lot, idk if there's room in altmode or whatever).

But for now I'm content to wait and see on the colors. I only want to get one between the single pack release and this one. (I did somehow wind up with Siege and WreckAndRule Springer, but the former may be sold depending on whether SS86 is all new and good or a Blaster-like situation.)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I still really wish there were a way to give him a few skirt panels. (I've not handled the mold a lot, idk if there's room in altmode or whatever).
Now you got me wanting to see someone redeco or digibash Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Iguanus as a beast version of Bludgeon.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
A scabbard is a neat add on but kind of a waste of new tooling. It’d be neat if you can use the sword stored in it as a new cannon, replacing the Tarn fusion cannon to help differentiate them. .

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Especially since he could go with just a little creativity he could have so many different better ones. NYETroplex, MetroDRECK, MetroWRECK, it's a low bar and he can't even clear it!

I hereby dub its nickname to be MetroWreck!

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I mean, while the spirit is petty and mean, that actually took some thought.

Still, don't be hating on '23 Metroplex for not doing the things, or for not even being, the '14 version of the '86 guy when all the flaws fall on the company who forced the creators to compromise.

tl;dr: Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I am just gonna say that I do not think it's normal for someone to be this obsessed with complaining about a figure THAT CAME OUT ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO.

I think we've all had Transformers where we just find them disappointing, for one reason or another, but 99% of us get over it and don't constantly bring it up or come up with some dumb nickname to express how much we dislike the toy years after release.

Blot

Citizen
I am just gonna say that I do not think it's normal for someone to be this obsessed with complaining about a figure THAT CAME OUT ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO.

I think we've all had Transformers where we just find them disappointing, for one reason or another, but 99% of us get over it and don't constantly bring it up or come up with some dumb nickname to express how much we dislike the toy years after release.
He's not mad about a toy that came out two years ago.

He's mad about a toy that came out 18 years ago.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Magmatron hit my PoL two days before I had to ship. So, as soon as BBTS gets around to processing the order, he'll be on his way here.

I think I've already bought more Transformers this year than I did all of last year, even without counting Omega Prime (or Swoop and Armada Prime, still on preorder).

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Serious Legacy question here. I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on $220 Nemesis from BBTS or not. I am running out of room for Titans and I already have Tidal Wave on preorder. I do own The Ark so it would be nice to have both ships, but I just don't know if that is enough to justify it or not. Is she worth it?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Serious Legacy question here. I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on $220 Nemesis from BBTS or not. I am running out of room for Titans and I already have Tidal Wave on preorder. I do own The Ark so it would be nice to have both ships, but I just don't know if that is enough to justify it or not. Is she worth it?

Depends on what your looking for? I think she's pretty great, but I've always been a sucker for spaceships, so having both the Ark and the Nemesis in physical form was a big thing for me. Like the Ark, she's out of scale with any figures other than the wonderfully teeny seekers she comes with, so interactivity with your other toys isn't her strong suit. The robot mode is fun and visually interesting, and the spaceship mode is beautiful. If she had a "base" mode (like maybe could convert into something resembling a control room or throne room or something to be a backdrop for standard scale figures?) she would be perfect.

Top Bottom