Transformers Legacy toyline

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
That is cool! I love Easter-eggy things like that. I still haven't picked him up yet but he already looked like a fun and nicely-designed toy before the alternate transformation.

Blot

Citizen
The change in proportions is probably them trying to match how he looked in the cartoon.

I wonder if he's gonna bascially have Legacy prime's shoulders, seeing as how the fronts are on hinges.
You mean where the pylons are fixed but the arm below it moves? Yeah, he's got that. It matches how the show would animated his arms, a notable instance of the animation not just drawing the toy designs 1:1.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I never had a problem with the original horns and shoulders, but I can see how someone might find those proportions a little goofy. Legacy looks like a good balance.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I wonder how the mold would look as Galvatron or Megazarak. And how likely either of those are to happen. Galvatron is an easy Selects slot, but Megazarak's probably less likely. Then again, they've been making some weird obscure choices lately....

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Does Nemesis Leo Convoy Prime's (phew, that name is a mouth full) lion head look better then Leo's? It looks the same, is it just the darker paint or maybe the painted eyes that help a lot.

I think Devcon looks great, still in disbelief, a retail Devcon toy.

Axelgrease looks good, I like that they said they inverted Junkion colors, but that's just Squeezeplay's colors.

Kinda weird instead of saying The Nemesis (a ship) it's now Nemesis (a character), I kept waiting for them to say it was a tentative name but I guess she's Nemesis. I love the idea of have the Ark and Nemesis on my (already full) shelf and that she has a unique profile from the other Titans.

Megatron looks great, definitely would like to see him repainted into Megazarak.

Anonymous X

Citizen
I had to look up on tfwiki.net if Devcon was an existing character, rather than something invented for Legacy – the design looked too specific to be a pre-colour or original design. And there he is. Had no idea. But then we didn’t get more than the first season of the cartoon on broadcast television during the ‘80s, only on school holidays at the crack of dawn.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That hidden robot mode is great and how I will do it
I've still not gotten around to transforming Skyquake yet, so I will try both modes to see which I like better. Very neat though.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah we got it covered yesterday!
I wanted to link to Allspark articles as normally links to other sites are posted instead. I should really check the main page here more, so I thought posting a link would help others too.

In other news...

Rhinox.jpg

Scorponok.jpg

Black Lio-Convoy.jpg

Dirge (G1).jpg

Megatron (Armada).jpg

Beachcomber (G1).jpg

Axelgrease.jpg

Devcon (G1).jpg

And a photoshopped Brucie-bonus...
Rustbucket.png

Top Bottom