Transformers Legacy toyline

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Surprised there's so much love for the toy colors; even ignoring show accuracy, that color of green never looked good to me. Especially when contrasted with the other colors on the figure.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wanted Armada toy colors but I won't be disappointed if anime colors are all we get. Both color schemes are good.
I suspect both versions will get a release and/or the Energon version.
Ener086_1195395282.jpg

Ener083_1195395282.jpg

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
The only green Tidal Wave I want is Energon. If I'm gonna have to pay through the nose for a proper purple Tidal Wave whether I aftermarket import Shockwave or go for Legacy, he may as well be fuckin' big.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Energon is probably different enough that it could get a Selects release down the line (although, all that transparent plastic at Titan sizes makes me cringe), but I wouldn't count on getting both green and purple versions of the regular deco. Seems like a high price tag for that.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Nice as the clear looks on the original, I wouldn't be opposed to it being show-opaque like they did core Megatron's cannons/wings for the sake of not crumbling to pieces eventually. (Even though, at least for me, so far, Tidal Wave has been one of the sturdier cases of clear plastic, knock on wood.)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It depends how the transplastic is used, if its reinforced with a none clear plastic its ok, I have the energon Tidalwave figure and he prefectly intact without any breakages, thou I not messed with him in some time!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Energon Tidal Wave already uses opaque plastic for the parts that take the most abuse, so it works. The main things I would worry about on a Titan would be individual finger joints if it has them. But I don't remember a lot of people breaking the clear fingers on Armada Unicron.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
should be fine as long as the pins aren’t too tight. Fingers aren’t load bearing joints and friction around the pins is the only stress applied unlike ratchets or transformation joints.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Medix is FINALLY in stock on Hasbro Pulse!

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The boxart was repurposed from Lazer Optimus Prime, right? If so, why don't they just remold Legacy G2 Optimus Prime?
I honestly have no idea if that would work, at least when it comes to transformation, so I'll defer to someone else.

I mean, I do know that removing the shoulders will eliminate the front of the cab... but beyond that?
But Pyro isn't a Turbomaster, he's an Obliterator.
My bad. Guess I got mixed up when reading the wiki.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Medix is FINALLY in stock on Hasbro Pulse!

It's about damn time!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I'm still waiting on my pre-orders on BBTS to come in.

But one of them moved from november to december, so at least I'm not going to be in a position where I have to pay for shipping on two packages.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I love to use the feature as well. However, I have painted myself into a corner with it a few times. I don't know if wonko the sane? is in this position, but there have been occasions where I've been waiting on all but one item to arrive, and things in my PoL were needing to be shipped within the next few days. To be fair, BBTS are pretty generous with the length of time that they will allow items to sit in the PoL before shipping. However, it does kinda suck when that one thing that you really want is taking it's sweet time arriving!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I just always find that within a day or two of my PoL expiring and having to hit ship, but before they actually ship it out, more stuff arrives.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The concern was more the PoL expiring and sending, rather than me being incapable of patience.

I mean: I am incapable of patience these days. I spent what little I had during the pandemic, but there was enough give in the expected arrival dates that if something was early, and something was late: I'm paying for shipping twice. Was, though, past tense. Now I'm questioning whether it's going to drop at all.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I tend to wait for my PoL to have three items minimum, then ship. If more stuff shows up immediately thereafter, fine. You place your bets, you take your chances.

Top Bottom