Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
He also posted a rather compelling image with Terrorcon Cliffjumper, showing a possible retool path for Chase (Prime Cliffjumper, not necessarily the Terrorcon version).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My Troop Builder Multipacks arrived today (ordered 2).

Was sold on the G2 Troops and Autotroopers. The Quintesson Troop and Barely-different-from-Thundercracker Seeker are deemed Surplus to Requirements. *hint-hint*

Hope we can get more G2 Troopers, a lot of the Siege line is a white and turquoise color scheme away from bulking up Jhiaxus' forces. Would have been a bitch move to include a Refraktor/Reflector in the Lee-Loo Dallas multipack.
I'm going to add the red visored Auto Trooper head (hopefully) to my Earthrise Ratchet. Then, I could either leave it as it is (with matching red stripes and visor) as a "Auto Medic" or use, say, pre-cut black electrical tape to make black stripes for the alt mode, etc as a Japanese police van, which could make for an interesting earth-stationed Auto Trooper.

tokyo-metropolitan-police-van-rushing-through-the-street-shibuya-japan-2C3F222.jpg

TF-Legacy-Buzzworthy-Bumblebee-Autotrooper.jpg

Auto Trooper (Earthmode).png

Auto Medic.png

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm going to have to buy the Beast Machines Basic now.

It is legit one of the worst Transformers of all time IMO.

It doesn't transform into a condor. It doesn't transform into a griffin (it gets closer). It transforms into something that charitably looks like a condor got hit by a bus.

-ZacWilliam, it's never gonna happen but I'd happily take a Leader Class (he was very big on the show) BM Silverbolt.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
It is legit one of the worst Transformers of all time IMO.

It doesn't transform into a condor. It doesn't transform into a griffin (it gets closer). It transforms into something that charitably looks like a condor got hit by a bus.

-ZacWilliam, it's never gonna happen but I'd happily take a Leader Class (he was very big on the show) BM Silverbolt.
Cities of Not Gold.jpg

my-eyes-burning-eyes.gif

I wonder what next-level witchcraft will be needed to bring the Beast Machines techno-organic characters to Legacy?

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

There's going to be a Premium Finish three pack with Earthrise Megatron, Siege Shockwave and Earthrise/NF Soundwave, along with the SS86 throne.

Dammit, I want that. If they retool some of the greebles out of Shockwave that would be perfect.
1696336972246.png

I would love it if they removed the cr@pple-damage paint from them (especially Megs) and increased the height of Shocks just a tad more. I'm not really interested in Soundwave though, so I'll probably avoid it. Apart from the recent "troop builder" boxed set, I've found Hasbro's attempts to sell collections of figures to be rather weak. They've basically been less than the sum of their parts (IMO) and appeared like desperate cash grabs to sell one or two popular figures at a bloated price. All that has accomplished is to push me away from them.

Also, SS's ghost is interesting, but I've got both the G1 and the TF Unite version, so I'm not sure if I need it again. Still, nice for those that want it?

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hate transparent figures, so that Ghost set is an easy pass for me. The other set, I'll have to wait and see official images of. I have all 3 of those figures and the throne so more than likely a pass, but we'll see.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Sadly, the Nemesis Bridge set is probably STILL a cheaper venue in getting Earth Soundwave and Laserbeak than trying to get the Netflix set. And the other two probably won't be too bad (albeit, losing Shockwave's awesome upgrade geebles).

With the number of Coronation sets popping up at Ollies (if you got one), you could almost build an entire round table of chairs :p

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Okay, I'm usually not a big fan of clear plastic, but I will buy that Starscream/Waspinator set hard.

Top Bottom