Transformers Legacy toyline

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I believe the official reason Hasbro gave in a Q&A once was because the car modes didn't have faction symbols while the robot modes did, so the gold/silver split the difference.
That still seems dumb. Animated was about bright colours and expressive designs. The faction symbols should have been in your face red and purple.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The Japanese version of the line using the proper red and purple symbols for every figure is one of the things I definitely envied about that version.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
My Troop Builder Multipacks arrived today (ordered 2).

Was sold on the G2 Troops and Autotroopers. The Quintesson Troop and Barely-different-from-Thundercracker Seeker are deemed Surplus to Requirements. *hint-hint*

Hope we can get more G2 Troopers, a lot of the Siege line is a white and turquoise color scheme away from bulking up Jhiaxus' forces. Would have been a bitch move to include a Refraktor/Reflector in the Lee-Loo Dallas multipack.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I expect Quint Troop and Not-cracker to flood online marketplaces.

To bring it back to Toyhax for a minute, this would be a great opportunity for a small set. Just toss a page or two of various small bits and bobs that could be used to add distinctions between multiple purple seekers. Just one or two little details so that they were clearly still "generics" but had some personality of their own.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
To bring it back to Toyhax for a minute, this would be a great opportunity for a small set. Just toss a page or two of various small bits and bobs that could be used to add distinctions between multiple purple seekers. Just one or two little details so that they were clearly still "generics" but had some personality of their own.
1) They will.
2) It won't be 'small'.
3) It'll be included with bloated sticker sets for the other 3.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Some bloat is always to be expected now, sadly. But I'll put up with it if it means getting these customization options, which would help these out a lot. The Seeker with different pilot labels, some different flight rank insignia and/or "scratched target" Autobrands, would be neat; it could also benefit from some purple paneling or highlights to set it apart more visually and make the ey more consistently see lavender rather than "almost Thunder cracker". Currently the difference in color seems most visible when they're side by side, so this would be welcome. And the others like the Cybertronian trooper could use some similar accents that give the overall body more than just two main colors.

They could also do the same sort of variations for at least the Autrotrooper (some EDC/emergency logos, unit numbers, "security" text labels, etc) and maybe some cyberglyphics tattoos or battle damage for the Cybertronian trooper. Dunno what they'd give the Quint trooper, but I'm sure they'll find a way to give it a cel shaded windshield.

Still, lots more options than they had for the Goldbug 4-pack.

(Peripherally related: also open to getting a spare Autotrooper or two, or just multiples of either head.)

Last edited:

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
If I had my way the options would include bits to try and turn the thighs and shoulders white, as options to differentiate the "base" colour layout, maybe some options for different tail fin designs.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Police Bots.png

Top Bottom