Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Looks like moving the post here chopped off one of the images and some of the text. Here's the missing image, which shows the non-rolling rollers:
View attachment 21229

---Dave

It needs more Panthro...

ThunderTank-Box-Art.jpeg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am still looking forward to Tidalwave. I skipped Nemesis for him so I still am holding out high hopes. I never once combined my original Tidalwave with Megatron as I always thought that looked really silly, so his lacking of that feature doesn't bother me. Lacking of his mini-con does sting a bit. I always liked that aspect of him.

I probably will go ahead and hang on to my Armada Tidalwave for now as well. I had considered selling it, but I want to make sure I like the new one enough first.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
i’ll have to try it put first to see how soft the plastic is. I hate bendy plastic but i dunno if I dislike it enough to buy a blade. How bad is it?
Getting it out of the tail is super problematic. I intend to get a replacement blade from ebay.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am still looking forward to Tidalwave. I skipped Nemesis for him so I still am holding out high hopes. I never once combined my original Tidalwave with Megatron as I always thought that looked really silly, so his lacking of that feature doesn't bother me. Lacking of his mini-con does sting a bit. I always liked that aspect of him.

I probably will go ahead and hang on to my Armada Tidalwave for now as well. I had considered selling it, but I want to make sure I like the new one enough first.

You're not going to have Titan Class Tidal Wave leading a legion of Armada Tidal Waves divided into platoons with Energon Tidal Wave platoon commanders?

Glitch

Citizen
You'll probably get Energon Tidal Wave in Selects or Studio Series Gamer Edition Tidal Wave with the US colors.

And we're missing on an epic show, Tidal Wave, Tigerhawk, Magmatron, Vector Prime, it could have been a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
So are they playing games with release dates again. I've got a ton of bots listed as coming Sept. 2 on Amazon preorders (Hot shot wave of Legacy as well as SS Bumblebee and Swoop). Are these supposed to be out earlier than that?

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
I do feel we missed out on a great story with Legacy. Junkions and Rock warriors.

Sadly, given the lack of story the fiction had for weaponziers, modulators and fossilizers, I'm not sure any Legacy fiction would have provided more stuff for Junkions and Armorizers.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And said Legacy show would have been made by the same people who made the Netflix WFCT show, which ehhh...

Glitch

Citizen
Now imagine if they gave it all to Amazon instead. A budget, known actors and decent writers. Picture Siege as an actual siege plot with a sub plot involving the Micromasters and Battlemasters fleeing Cybertron on Omega Supreme. Earthrise as the season 2 and 3 casts trailing the Ark and Nemesis across the cosmos battling Quintessons and Zarak. Kingdoms as a Beast Wars side story maybe with the original cast or actual soundalikes. there would be drawbacks but it could have been a blast and Legacy may have materialized.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I loved the idea of the trilogy. We normally get just a brief bit of the Cybertron War millions of years into it, then a complete jump to Earth. A whole chapter on Cybertron, then a whole chapter of the journey to Earth, then action on Earth was a novel idea. It is a shame that everything about it turned out the way it did.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
My biggest regret about IDW 2.0 ending where it did is it would have been fun to have to go all the way through the cybertronian portion of the war and then have the final issue end with them crashing on Earth.

Top Bottom