Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Surprised to see the funpub styled face.
Which was itself based on her Hanna-Barbera cartoon face.

SmallFootCOTGCutOut.jpg

Blot

Citizen
I don't hate it, but I always forget E-Hobby Small Foot is just "Sherbet Flavored Gears". Then again, going accurate just makes her Inverse Gears, so there's no real winner on a deco here.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Both the Fun Pub and the GoBots cartoon versions are intended to be a visor/glasses over separate eyes.
Indenting the eyes makes it look like a Ninja Turtles mask instead.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I'm fine with this for Smallfoot, but I hope Swerve gets more than a face retool. It is going to be real hard to top the thrilling thirty Swerve. That mold was great for Swerve and this one is great for Gears. Not sure if this will make a good Swerve.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
But we were told previously that there would be a three-pack of Treds from Kingdom Warpath, Small Foot from Legacy Gears, and Path Finder from Legacy Cosmos. We knew this set was coming.

I didn't know that, I just follow whatever appears on the front pages of three other major TF sites and none of them mentioned it, but if it was in one of those Hasbro streams then I missed it as I don't bother to watch the streams as I see very little point when its quicker to read the general info about what been revealed or if its mentioned on Twitter/X, I don't bother with that site either and from what I know, its mostly a site full of scum and villiary of late

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I didn't know that, I just follow whatever appears on the front pages of three other major TF sites and none of them mentioned it, but if it was in one of those Hasbro streams then I missed it as I don't bother to watch the streams as I see very little point when its quicker to read the general info about what been revealed or if its mentioned on Twitter/X, I don't bother with that site either and from what I know, its mostly a site full of scum and villiary of late
It was from the leakers.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I’d buy a solo Pathfinder if the blue’s nice enough. Not too keen on green Warpath who’s bland as hell and Fruitella gears here.

too bad it’s a three pack. Don’t particularly care about Gobots or hokey eHobby fiction.

Last edited:

The Phazer

Citizen
Shame the retooled head is kinda wrecked by the lack of a transparent plastic sprue.

But it's such a horrible mold anyway.

Shadewing

Citizen
The only thing I don't care for is the shade of pink they went with for her face. It's a bit too fleshy feeling.

Top Bottom