Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Not sure about Jazz, as it's not his actual G1 scheme. Grimlock is ok, as it's a homage to a cancelled G2 idea (but not the regular one, which is a shame). I'll probably christen G2 Jazz as a different character (and Grimlock too), perhaps as "Sunbow" ;) . Who's Cloud Cover based upon?

Toxitron.jpg
G2 Grimlock.jpg
G2 Jazz.jpg

G2 Cloud Cover.jpg

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
Oh yeah, Toxitron and Cloudcover are must-buys and I probably will brave the pre-order nightmare of Walmart for Toxie.

Grimlock is a maybe for me. I'm debating on him or SG Grimlock. I only need one alt Grimmy and Tiger Stripe Grimmy might be it. Depends onw hether pictures surface before preorders.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Ideally, we'll get a Core-class Sideswipe, and then they redeco the crap out of the mold homaging the Go-Bots...

Yeah one good Core Sideswipe could create a ton of Go-Bots and Spychangers. That would be a really good use of Core honestly.

-ZacWilliam, course then I would want all the other Spychangers at Core which would have harder molds to get out of G1 guys...

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Putting this news here until we find out what this Legacy subline's name is and if it's decided to give it its own thread or not.
If it had a name, wouldn't it be on the boxes?

That said, it's interesting that these are all labeled G2, despite never actually making it to release there.

I'd think "Lost Universe" or something as a theme would be an enticing concept.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If it had a name, wouldn't it be on the boxes?
One would think, but the boxes only have the standard "Legacy: Evolution" logo. The only distinguishing aspect of the packaging is all the "toxic ooze" designs that normal Legacy: Evolution toys don't have.

It's like how the "Legacy Beasts" assortment only had the standard "Legacy" logo, yet were still their own distinct Walmart-exclusive assortment separate from rest of the main Legacy line.

MrBlud

Citizen
Not sure about Jazz, as it's not his actual G1 scheme. Grimlock is ok, as it's a homage to a cancelled G2 idea (but not the regular one, which is a shame). I'll probably christen G2 Jazz as a different character (and Grimlock too), perhaps as "Sunbow" ;) . Who's Cloud Cover based upon?

Yet another cancelled G2 Seeker.
7D4B312F-D970-4EEE-8C20-5235ED3BC0B8.jpeg

After which we still have two more!
D3B38948-A124-4D44-A064-5D71F0156DF2.jpeg
11CDC04C-FDB6-45C9-BBEC-1B0384E978E6.jpeg

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
As long as I'm grumbling about something everyone else seemingly loves, Laser Cycle Jazz is *also* an unreleased G2 toy and one people have actually heard of, and we just got a new version of the toy he was going to be a redeco of.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm in the boat of being glad I skipped on the other versions of this Prime mold as it seems to be perfect for Toxitron. I'll probably be snagging him and Cloudcover for sure! I guess I also need to decide right now if I want another G2 Menasor while Shadowstrip is relatively affordable.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the Toxitron Collection!

Capsule description courtesy of Jtprime17

TOXITRON COLLECTION: A collection of Transformers robots has risen out of the Toxic Sludge Swamps of Cybertron! Toxitron is unleashing radioactive mayhem with a team of toxic warriors • G2-INSPIRED DESIGNS: These action figures are inspired by some of the unreleased color designs from the original G2 toy line. Featuring bright neon color schemes, these figures will stand out in your collection • 2 EPIC MODES: Transformers action figure for boys and girls converts from robot to racecar mode in 20 steps • AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This G2 Universe Autobot Jazz toy for 8 year old boys and girls comes with 3 blaster accessories that attach to the figure in both modes • CELEBRATE THE LEGACY: Transformers Legacy Evolution celebrates 40 years of Transformers history. Collect different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup (each sold separately, subject to availability)

It's extreme 90s Eco-villany with Toxitron as the main antagonist.

I am so here for it.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Man...this looks to be a fantastic sub-line that I have zero money or space for....
Jazz has been growing on me, and Toxitron looks fantastic. I'm sure Grimmy is a real sight, too.

LiamA

Citizen
1) The colors feel a bit flat on these G2 characters.

2) I like the red and orange on Jazz but I don't like how it is painted. I would redo the color scheme so it could be kind of like Hot Rod.

Lobjob

Citizen
Also the toyhax set for Toxy is going to make him *chefs kiss*

I mean, he needs his name down his tanker. How else will anyone know who he is? Clearly not by his orange ooze or colorscheme...

Last edited:

Top Bottom