Transformers Legacy toyline

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Might go for Toxitron if I ever actually see it in stores, but the way Walmart distributes their exclusives, I'm not gonna hold my breath on it.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I wonder what the odds are of Japan doing a webcomic for these guys like they did the Velocitron figures.

That story was the best most-fun part of that sub-line. Especially since Hasbro isn't giving toy lines even minimal fiction set-ups anymore.

-ZacWilliam, I want to learn about the universe where everyone is eye-searingly bright.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I wonder what the odds are of Japan doing a webcomic for these guys like they did the Velocitron figures.

That story was the best most-fun part of that sub-line. Especially since Hasbro isn't giving toy lines even minimal fiction set-ups anymore.

-ZacWilliam, I want to learn about the universe where everyone is eye-searingly bright.
I'm still kind bummed that Japan never made another webcomic for the Wave 2 Velocitron toys (if they were ever even released in Japan, that is).

Arazyr

Citizen
Yeah, I think I'm all in on these. I'll need to come up with new names for G2 Jazz and Grimlock, but I can manage that. 8^)

Glad to see Toxitron. I couldn't figure out a niche in my collection/world for either of the previous versions of the mold, but kept hearing good things about them, so I'm happy that I can use this one. 8^)

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Cloudcover looks great and I'm tempted, especially to pair with G2 Sandstorm.

Toxitron and Grimlock also look great, but since I already have those molds I'm not sure I'll take the plunge. Be interested to see the G2 Grimlock for real, though.

That Jazz though... why? I've never figured that almost all-orange pic was meant as an actual finished concept, it seems to me like it's more likely it was intended to show off the design (with the triangle deco) but figure out the color scheme later.

EDIT: Looking at the unreleased Mirage and Sideswipe ones below, it does fit with those, so I'm likely wrong on this.

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
...so, was there a G2 Mirage in the works, or could this release be in Diaclone colors?
There was an unreleased G2 Mirage in watermelon-candy-esque green and pink that this is almost definitely going to be based on.

There was also an actual G2 Mirage that was Go-Bots Double Clutch/Spychanger Mirage in black and yellow, but apparently G2 toys that didn't exist are a higher priority these days than the ones that did.

Echowarrior

Citizen
There was an unreleased G2 Mirage in watermelon-candy-esque green and pink that this is almost definitely going to be based on.

There was also an actual G2 Mirage that was Go-Bots Double Clutch/Spychanger Mirage in black and yellow, but apparently G2 toys that didn't exist are a higher priority these days than the ones that did.
Hmm. Well, that's my interest killed. But what about Sideswipe? Haven't we already gotten him in G2 colors with Siege, or did they have another color scheme planned for him?

Lobjob

Citizen
I have not been more excited for a line of repaints in a long time. They are a must have. Beautiful stuff. A+

MrBlud

Citizen
Given the rest are cancelled schemes. Walmart G2 Sideswipe is almost assuredly going to be this dude.
0A9C9F86-DDBC-4019-B15D-E3BE6D61F01B.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
...so, was there a G2 Mirage in the works, or could this release be in Diaclone colors?
G2MirageVaultArt.jpg

Hmm. Well, that's my interest killed. But what about Sideswipe? Haven't we already gotten him in G2 colors with Siege, or did they have another color scheme planned for him?
Apparently, lots of people missed out on that Siege set.

Although, given that the theme of this line seems to be unreleased G2 decos, it could very well be this unreleased G2 Sideswipe instead:

UnmadeG2SideswipeMockup.jpg

Echowarrior

Citizen
Given the rest are cancelled schemes. Walmart G2 Sideswipe is almost assuredly going to be this dude.
View attachment 12546

G2MirageVaultArt.jpg

Apparently, lots of people missed out on that Siege set.

Although, given that the theme of this line seems to be unreleased G2 decos, it could very well be this unreleased G2 Sideswipe instead:

UnmadeG2SideswipeMockup.jpg

A re-release of that Siege set would be awesome and very welcome. As for these decos...well, they don't catch my interest, but I do think it's cool that we're apparently getting them. Guess that just leaves the Dead End from this set for me.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
These are all fantastic and I'm glad they went with the cancelled decos rather than the previously used ones.

Doritos Jazz is great.
Love that Grimlock deco and I hope we get the other four.
Toxitron is a welcome addition and finally as a redeco of a Laser Prime.
Cloudcover is something I've been hoping for for a very long time. Glad he or she is a new character.

Can't wait to see the rest and glad people will get a second chance at Shadowstrip.

MrBlud

Citizen
I’m going to assume G2 Motormaster is coming at the same time (or vice versa) as the G1 Motormaster reissue. Makes sense to just fire both off while the mold is there,

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Same deal. There's an unreleased version they'll make and a Go-Bot version they'll continue to ignore.

Lobjob

Citizen
I hope those deluxes come out too. Once diaclone repaints became a thing, i was hoping for more unreleased stuff. Honestly, all straight wins here.

Top Bottom