Transformers Legacy toyline

Darth_Prime

Citizen
No, shrapnel.
And no, this isn’t my Gram.
and I still think they are too big for the bugs. But after seeing them together. I kinda want them all now.
A912E275-E5FE-4548-A7F1-4FC0DE4E459C.jpeg
2C1ABABA-8BCD-4596-A51E-2F7D0216EEBA.png
EDEA828B-06A0-48DE-8F78-4CD0D668DB62.png

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'll probably regret skipping them in a few years, but I decided to stick with my Basic / Core / Legends / Smol / 'ittle-fella sized ones from previous lines. I did get Ransack, though, and am hoping to see the rest repainted/remolded into the other Deluxe Insecticons.

Note to Hasbro: I would also happily accept new Insecticons like Beet Papil or other brand new characters.

EDIT: I just realized that I would love to have a Legacy Black Arachnia reimagined as a G1 Insecticon styled spider.

Last edited:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, I had two of them growing up. And they weren't that small. They were about the size of the G1 cars like Prowl or Hound. Way bigger than the minibots we had like Cliffjumper, wheelie, or Warpath.

So while I was happy with the smaller size in the CHUG era, I am definitely picking these up!

Dake

Citizen
If I hadn't bought some 3P versions, these probably would've been good enough for my MP display. As it is though I've opted to pass.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Welp, me scraphook is delayed till the 20th or 21st. Which is actually awesome for me, cause it probably means some free amazon fun bucks after he gets here.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm fine with them doing the Diaclone but I don't care about them or think they look cool enough to want them just on aesthetic grounds so I hope the finish the Deluxe Insecticons first.

-ZacWilliam, love me the Deluxe Insecticons.

Echowarrior

Citizen

I'm fine with them doing the Diaclone but I don't care about them or think they look cool enough to want them just on aesthetic grounds so I hope the finish the Deluxe Insecticons first.

-ZacWilliam, love me the Deluxe Insecticons.

I'd also welcome both the Diaclone-inspired repaints as well as the rest of the Deluxe Insecticons...though I hope that they do the latter first. Complete one set before starting another and all that.

MrBlud

Citizen
I’d assume the rest of the Deluxe Insecticons would be exclusive bait. Probably Buzzworthy given that they seem to do most exclusives there, the Bug/Buzz pun, and that they’ve already released Ransack.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'd also welcome both the Diaclone-inspired repaints as well as the rest of the Deluxe Insecticons...though I hope that they do the latter first. Complete one set before starting another and all that.
As they've not released the current deluxe Insecticons in Japan yet, I'm more in favour of the Diaclone versions, as they might be released globally.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I could see them doing a Buzzworthy 3 pack and some random autobot tossed in. What Diaclone autobots are left?

I think there might be a red version of Mirage that they could do. Bonus points if it uses the head from the clear blue one that was released through Amazon back in Siege.

Top Bottom