Transformers Legacy toyline

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Much like Cosmos, Ultra Magnus was impossible to find here yet the UK had shelves upon shelves of him.

He was the first release I never saw in stores. I had to order him online.
Same for me. Up from Beast Wars to this point, this was the first case for me as well. Besides maybe some BM Deployers or something.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I think Origins Jazz will be the first deluxe I've gotten for myself in some time. I have the RTS one, but between age and my nephew it is slowly giving up. My next hope will be an Origins Wheeljack, to replace my OTHER RTS that I didn't think was worth updating at the time.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've got the FP versions and most previously available official versions, including G1. I have found that as the Insecticons have many cloned minions, whichever versions are "the best" become the main characters, while the others are the cloned troop-builder fodder.

S-Insecticons-09.jpg
I'm approaching my Insecticon collection the same way. I have the FP Insecticons as well. They really do go together well as the colors are fairly consistent between the different lines. I'll have to snap some pictures when Shrapnel arrives from my BBTS PoL.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Putting this news here until we find out what this Legacy subline's name is and if it's decided to give it its own thread or not.

New images for the next Walmart-exclusive subline to come after the Velocitron line have surfaced, courtesy of Jtprime17, and it has a Generation 2 theme with a "toxic" packaging design.

Four figures are revealed here:
  • Deluxe class G2 Universe Autobot Jazz
  • Voyager class G2 Universe Cloudcover
  • Leader class G2 Universe Toxitron
  • Leader class G2 Universe Grimlock

2Z7eKGC.jpg

JdFlQqF.jpg

nPHFiKz.jpg

DWMP0zq.jpg

hiiDUaK.jpg

fY95E9m.jpg

uJWqLmn.jpg

CvxQEzY.jpg

pbzoS4V.jpg

7zdgUG9.jpg

gjJjIX4.jpg

TeUjbS3.jpg

RY1tru0.jpg

ITGHuoa.jpg

MnKpgj4.jpg

V2pEae6.jpg

eBqJAcy.jpg

g33Ma99.jpg

zbW5guo.jpg

87SGItz.jpg

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Oh...wow. At first I thought Jazz was a test-shot in a package mockup, but that's actually the colors! Weird, but DEFINITELY in the G2-ish aesthetic!

When do I get my day-glo Thundercracker?

Some of these would not look out of place on a shelf with the Ghostbusters in a Kenner-esque way.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Those are hideous.

Hasbro understood the assignment well. Bonus points to the Kirby energy balls they got going on.

About the only one that trips my trigger is Cloudcover. He looks wonderful. None of them click with me enough to fit them in the budget, but look nice in a garish way.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Dude, Jazz get extra guns/shoulder cannon! And Grimlock, glad I didn't drop coin on that TFCon LA 2023 exclusive.

Will we get more Deluxes? A whole case of Jazzs would be wasteful.

While I will get these, I am still hpoing for figures of G2 toys we actually got. Blue Grimlock, One-Note Jazz ('cause screws ToyHax), etc.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Easy passes for me, thou I am a little curious about Grimlock outside of packing, there's no photo of him, thou I have a feeling that these might be shelfwarmers

Top Bottom