Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
No Grimlock orders....
I wonder if he just got "leaked early" and will be part of the fall's update to this "Capsule" as listings refer to this mini-lines. Rare for such lines to have multiple Leaders at the outset, but a new leader and a slate of deluxe would be a compelling Fall line up.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Preordered only Cloudcover since I expected it to sell out first, being another Seeker and all.

The rest I can wait to see if they show up in store, since all Wave 1 Walmart capsules have so far (Netflix, Legacy Beasts, Velocitron).

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
No kidding! Heck. I'm just imagining the glorious eyesore that a G2 Volcanicus could have ended up being...

I ended up pre-ordering Doritos Jazz when it went up on Walmart.ca during lunch, and I worry that I'll do the same when/if Mirage and Sideswipe are revealed.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No kidding! Heck. I'm just imagining the glorious eyesore that a G2 Volcanicus could have ended up being...

This. I love me some Transformerating RoboDinos, but Leader class is a bit expensive for buying multiple copies of the same character, even in super fun decos. What I would love is a G2 box set of CW Volcanicus in the crazy unreleased color schemes, similar to the Menasor and Superion sets.

Lobjob

Citizen
I love me some Dinobots. Adore them. But buying an all leader team with basically the same (accurate) color scheme wasn't doing anything for me. So I didn't.

But my shelves would be oh so happy to acquire these boys, especially if they were three unreleased color schemes.

I mean, Guardian robot exists. If you have Omega and get him, the total price for both is higher/comparable. These things are not impossible.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Walmart jank be damned, I'm not letting as-close-to-a-mainline Toxitron release as possible pass me by.

Top Bottom