Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Just be like me and rename all your duplicate characters yourself. It adds a lot of fun to the hobby coming up with characterizations for these new characters you create.
I'm probably calling Jazz "Sunbow". Even the logo had the same colours.

maxresdefault~01.jpg

Last edited:

Onyx

Citizen
Just be like me and rename all your duplicate characters yourself. It adds a lot of fun to the hobby coming up with characterizations for these new characters you create.

That's what I do.

SG Soundwave is now Dispatch, after a head swap and repaint from Siege Soundwave. With repainted Ravage and Laserbeak as Howlback and Garboil. SG Ravage is Glit.
SG Blaster is Broadcast w/ Playback.
SG Grimlock is going to be Trypticon, while not in Giant T-Rex mode, after I paint the chest plate solid orange and put Merc insignias on him.
The Deepcover trio are now Code Blue, Code Red and Chase.
Prime Arcee is Tracer
Cyb Metroplex is Metrotitan
G2 Jazz is either going to be Tang or Doritus
Kingdom Cyclonus is Armada
RiD Scourge is Vindicator

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I will take the funny colored one and do this for a tech spec:

Clownburst
Function: Bursting Clowns
"Wait, am I the Grimlock mold or the Jazz mold..."

-Clownburst earned his name in the Killer Klowns Outer Space war-

"No, no, that wasn't my tech spec quote, I'm asking, which mold-"

-You don't want to know man....you just don't want to know.

"But-"

-Let it go, dude...like we were saying, Space wars, but has been distrusted by command since the 'Cotton Candyland' incident-

LiamA

Citizen
That's what I do.

SG Soundwave is now Dispatch, after a head swap and repaint from Siege Soundwave. With repainted Ravage and Laserbeak as Howlback and Garboil. SG Ravage is Glit.
SG Blaster is Broadcast w/ Playback.
SG Grimlock is going to be Trypticon, while not in Giant T-Rex mode, after I paint the chest plate solid orange and put Merc insignias on him.
The Deepcover trio are now Code Blue, Code Red and Chase.
Prime Arcee is Tracer
Cyb Metroplex is Metrotitan
G2 Jazz is either going to be Tang or Doritus
Kingdom Cyclonus is Armada
RiD Scourge is Vindicator

Neat. I would name SG Grimlock Trypticon too.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Done and done.

Probably gonna find Toxitron in stores over the weekend now or something, but whatever. Better to be sure.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So the Product Blurb says:

• TOXITRON COLLECTION: A collection of Transformers robots has risen out of the Toxic Sludge Swamps of Cybertron! Toxitron is unleashing radioactive mayhem with a team of toxic warriors

So how do folks imagine this works? Are all these neon robots Toxitron's toxic troops? Is this set in a universe where he has somehow taken over and/or Toxic-Zombied Jazz and Grimlock and Co? Or is only Cloudcover working for him cause they are both Cons, and the Autobots are in some kind of anti-toxic paint or something? Or is Toxitron the sole actual villian in the toyline and the rest of the bots and cons are arrayed against him and his non-toy "Toxic Warriors"?

How do you imaging things going down?

-ZacWilliam, still pulling for a Takara Web Comic

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am just going to hang on to my Walmart preorder and take my chances I think.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

• TOXITRON COLLECTION: A collection of Transformers robots has risen out of the Toxic Sludge Swamps of Cybertron! Toxitron is unleashing radioactive mayhem with a team of toxic warriors

So how do folks imagine this works? Are all these neon robots Toxitron's toxic troops? Is this set in a universe where he has somehow taken over and/or Toxic-Zombied Jazz and Grimlock and Co? Or is only Cloudcover working for him cause they are both Cons, and the Autobots are in some kind of anti-toxic paint or something? Or is Toxitron the sole actual villian in the toyline and the rest of the bots and cons are arrayed against him and his non-toy "Toxic Warriors"?

Clearly Jazz and Grimlock, soon to be joined by others, have been granted elemental powers (most likely in the form of rings) that they will use to summon a hero who can take Toxitron's pollution down to zero.

TriBlurr

Citizen

Jazz, Grimlock and the others are probably unvoluntarily altered by the toxic goo. Cloudcover and the 2 Stunticons willingly recieve the power up.

Less Captain Planet and more Toxic Crusaders

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

TOXIC CLONES, or it could be the remains of experiements by Shockwave, Wheeljack and every other mad scientist on Cybertron, where they dump their failures so not to gog up their labs!

LiamA

Citizen

Transformers is finally embracing the environmental message of the Nineties. Remember G.I. Joe's eco-warriors?

Top Bottom