Transformers Legacy toyline

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm sure interested in picking up the tiny Dinobots. I'm kind of torn about Scarr, though. On the one hand, the character existed in the IDW comics. On the other, I wanted an official Ankylosaur Dinobot to be Strika. Maybe I'll have to buy 2 and modify one...

Was there a Dinobot Strika?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So the combiner fists are still separate pieces.

I'm okay with the bots being this janky but I want something in return for it, and I just don't see it.

Dake

Citizen
You know, if they released the core Dinobots in a gift set, I'd probably not be able to resist, but they're just not good enough to chase down individually.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
no.

The Dinobot Combiner is a pre mold of Dinoking. This necessitates 6 Dinobots. All the original altmodes plus an Ankylosaur.

Skar was a Dinobot in IDW. They changed it to Scarr here to differentiate him from the Powermaster Partner likely.

-ZacWilliam, stunned that Swoop is the first Core Dinobot to look really good.
Ohhh, thanks.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope.

Paddles
Skar
Strafe
Slash
and
Grimstone

-ZacWilliam, Just enough to make a second team of five if anyone can talk Hasbro into it...

If there was to be a G1 Strafe, I'd prefer it to be a Quetzalcoatlus or Tropeognathus or something instead of a 2-headed pterodactyl.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If there was to be a G1 Strafe, I'd prefer it to be a Quetzalcoatlus or Tropeognathus or something instead of a 2-headed pterodactyl.
This is the Strafe he was talking about:

She's a two-headed beast.

CamienStrafeModel.jpg
TimeWillRust_StrafeMonsters.jpg

Redemption-IAmADinobot.jpg

Salvation-Dinobots.jpg

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is the Strafe he was talking about:

She's a two-headed beast.

CamienStrafeModel.jpg
TimeWillRust_StrafeMonsters.jpg

Redemption-IAmADinobot.jpg

Salvation-Dinobots.jpg

Ah, I had assumed he meant AoE Strafe, which I guess the IDW one is a bit of a reference to.

I guess I'd still prefer my G1 Dinobots to be "real" dinosaurs (or at least the 80's best understanding of real dinosaurs.) (or "real" prehistoric reptiles. I know that officially pleisiosaurs and pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs.)

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Someone mentioned Paddles...I wouldn't mind a Paddles figure. Swoop looks great. Scarr is decent.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Thanks for bring LC up, just ordered him from Amazon. I am giving up all hope of actually finding new figures in store. Since Christmas all I have seen for restock is Studio Series Leader and core series and the new cartoon.

MrBlud

Citizen
I always thought Leonidas (or Lionidus) would be a cool name to use but Hasbro probably just wants to stick with Leo Prime.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I've seen Tarn and Leo Prime at a couple different Targets, fwiw. Deluxes like Knockout, Tarantulas, and Elita-1 have just started showing up, though. Kind of debating whether to order Metalhawk, Crankcase, and Needlenose online. Soon as I do, they'll show up somewhere locally, though...

Top Bottom