Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Needlenose was featured in the Marvel comic (and in IDW), but he came out the year after the last characters to appear in the G1 cartoon. And, the butt of the Ark was in practically every episode of the first 2 seasons of the G1 cartoon. It should have some recognition, even among more casual fans. Should it have been a playset instead of having a robot mode? Probably, but this is the figure we got.

Honestly, the only Titan class I ever got was Trypticon, because it was $50 at a Ross. If I found an Ark for that kind of money, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter to me how good the figure is or isn't, but there are certain price thresholds I just can't cross anymore.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Needlenose was featured in the Marvel comic (and in IDW), but he came out the year after the last characters to appear in the G1 cartoon. And, the butt of the Ark was in practically every episode of the first 2 seasons of the G1 cartoon. It should have some recognition, even among more casual fans. Should it have been a playset instead of having a robot mode? Probably, but this is the figure we got.

Honestly, the only Titan class I ever got was Trypticon, because it was $50 at a Ross. If I found an Ark for that kind of money, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter to me how good the figure is or isn't, but there are certain price thresholds I just can't cross anymore.
Although I thought the Ark seemed to cost more for less features than, say, Scorponok, I immediately pre-ordered it because, well, it's the Ark, which is one of the most famous spaceships in the whole TF mythos.

Die-cast construction too.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Woot! I found Tarn tonight at Target!

Attachments

• 911111DE-C0B6-4C79-AEC2-7BB2A8E8A3A4.jpeg
    911111DE-C0B6-4C79-AEC2-7BB2A8E8A3A4.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 88

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’m still looking for Pointblank and Leo Prime/Convoy, whatever they are calling him. I found Armada Starscream and snatched him up. Still missing 2 limbs of Menasor and Motormaster.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I completed my Mensor a couple of weeks ago, but then I pre-ordered online from sites I trust as my local toy store is not very good for Transformers, last time I went in there, they had Studio series BB movie Wheeljack, X-men crossover Jetfire retool, the green Dino legends class figure from the Kingdom line, along with legends class Starscream, so not much, maybe when Rise of the Beasts comes out, they might stock more but I doult it, my local Supermarket barely does anything, last I saw of a TF in there was a Earthspark one step figure, not sure what character it was as I passed on it as I don't collect the One-steps

Top Bottom