Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
...[I assume that Toxitron will ] be the Scourge tanker truck semi mold...
Toxitron.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
[Y]ou can't homage RiD Magnus without RiD Optimus...

They released Galaxy Force Optimus during Siege without Leobreaker or Wing Saber and during Legacy, they released Armada Notroplex, Nah-scream and Hotshot without their combining Minicons, etc.

Would anyone really care about an X-Brawn without his Right Hand of Doom, or Sideburn without his riot shield and shoulder pad?

I wouldn't have a problem, as long as the final result looked like a G1-ified version of those characters. However, they managed to homage Animated Prowl's and Bulkheads chins, etc so there's a chance the RID bros.' aesthetics couldn't be included in some way?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nice! Love the use of the gestalt fist as the tail club. I assume the other fist will be Snarl's Thagomizer.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I wonder what the chances of us getting a Leader class Scarr in the mainline at some point in the future. Obviously not until 2025 at the earliest, in whatever follows Legacy probably, but I'd love to see what he'd look like when given a leader class budget without having to factor in turning into a combiner limb.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I wonder what the chances of us getting a Leader class Scarr in the mainline at some point in the future. Obviously not until 2025 at the earliest, in whatever follows Legacy probably, but I'd love to see what he'd look like when given a leader class budget without having to factor in turning into a combiner limb.
Who's "Scarr"?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

While I don't believe it will ever happen, I would absolutely love to have them continue on past the original 5 Dinobots. Give me a leader class Scarr, G1 Scorn, Paddles, etc.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Who's "Scarr"?

Nobody, much like the new Junkions in this line, brand new characters and this one likely exists to aid the future retool into Dinoking

While I don't believe it will ever happen, I would absolutely love to have the continue on past the original 5 Dinobots. Give me a leader class Scarr, G1 Scorn, Paddles, etc.

I doult Hasbro would want to waste a valuable leader class slot on a unknown character, they might do a voyager scale

Anyway: is it me or does anyone else see Bumblebbe's face on Swoop's chest?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I'm sure interested in picking up the tiny Dinobots. I'm kind of torn about Scarr, though. On the one hand, the character existed in the IDW comics. On the other, I wanted an official Ankylosaur Dinobot to be Strika. Maybe I'll have to buy 2 and modify one...

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I thought that was just a different interpretation of Snarl?

no.

The Dinobot Combiner is a pre mold of Dinoking. This necessitates 6 Dinobots. All the original altmodes plus an Ankylosaur.

Skar was a Dinobot in IDW. They changed it to Scarr here to differentiate him from the Powermaster Partner likely.

-ZacWilliam, stunned that Swoop is the first Core Dinobot to look really good.

Top Bottom