Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Autobubbs

Citizen
Welp, they did have to go through and dot every I and cross ever T to hopefully avoid any legitimate challenge to the ruling.

Stupid challenges on the other hand.....

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
He's demented. There's NO WAY the US CAN sit out of a major world-wide conflict. The world is too interconnected now and our economy is reliant on imports and exports. Just look what happened to gas and grain prices when the Russo-Ukrainian war started. That's small-potatoes compared to something on the scale of WWI or WWII.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Trump court news: the Stormy Daniels hush money case is definitely on for March 25:
The one which was going to start March 4 (Georgia election racketeering) got delayed while the Supreme Court decides whether Trump has presidential immunity and can therefore eat babies without consequence.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I kinda hope the supreme court DOES give the president full immunity under the law. Cause then biden doesn't have to have another election, and will immediately dispatch an assassin squad to take trumps head.

They won't do it, though: because everyone on the supreme court is in it for the money and that gig ENDS if the president doesn't require a high court to interpret the law.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They'll argue it back and forth for, oh, about another nine months. Then either Trump will win the election and decide it himself, or he'll lose and they'll drop him like a bag of hot horseshit.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Nah; they'll get to it quick, I think. They know that no matter what they say: it's going to be a shit show. Best to take that pill quickly and get it over with.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
I'm not sure how the judge could make a ruling like this:
“Their complete lack of contrition and remorse borders on pathological. They are accused only of inflating asset values to make more money. The documents prove this over and over again,”
and then only bar Trump and his sons from running anything for a few years.

I also couldn't help notice that Ivanka managed to slither out of this. I wonder who's going to be running the Trump businesses for the next couple of years...

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Certainly not lara, she's going to be too busy embezzling for the RNC for the foreseable future.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
There's only two options here:

1.) it's genuine supporters calling on other genuine supporters whom are ALL tapped out, and would never hit even close to 350 million in the first place.
2.) it's a bunch inspired by Barr, whom are intending to embezzle the whole ******* mess when it caps 100K.

There's no other outcome here.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
It's entirely possible I got the name wrong: all these piles of living excrement look alike to me.

Top Bottom