Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah. Trump will not be taking any more advice from Jared and Ivanka this time around. The entrance test for any applicant will be "Tell me I won in 2020."

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I fully expect at least Ivanka will throw him under the bus at the first opportunity to try to save her own skin.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen

Mostly worth reading just for this one line.

“You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly told him.

As Baker and Glasser point out, Trump, an incurious moron with the IQ of a Big Mac, did not know that.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Good lord. Even Vic Mignogna had a lawyer. What is he doing?

Has he seriously decided that there's not a single lawyer in this country who won't purposely blow the case just to get him locked up? Because if so, he has a lot more faith in humanity than I do.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I'd guess that lawyers are realizing that either they'll win and they won't get paid, or they'll lose and the cult will lynch them. It's a lose-lose situation.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Good lord. Even Vic Mignogna had a lawyer. What is he doing?

Has he seriously decided that there's not a single lawyer in this country who won't purposely blow the case just to get him locked up? Because if so, he has a lot more faith in humanity than I do.
He's doing the same thing he's done to all his employees since the dawn of time: not ******* paying them. Trumps lawyers lose even if they win because they get NOTHING. The difference NOW is that he can't hide it anymore. His narcissistic ass can't get out of the limelight and his entire crooked past is on the wall behind him.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Turns out the document they filed includes an admission that Trump violated the Espionage Act:
Amazing!

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Or at least brought in and held to face trial, instead of letting him continue to go galavanting around the country?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Alright, so trumps last thing was that motion to have a master appointed over the files reclaimed from mar-a-lago. Generally: the reaction has been "what the hell have you even written down?", mostly confusion over... all of it. Even seasoned lawyers are like "nope, doesn't make sense".

It almost feels like (to me anyway.) that when everyone stops staring at the paper, and actually looks back up: trump will be gone. I think it was a big stupid distraction.

Top Bottom