The Repaint Concept Thread

Onyx

Citizen
If and Digi-repainters have the time, I would love to see what the Siege Seeker mold repainted as both Scourge and his Sweeps. As well as the Earthrise Seeker mold repainted as both Gen Selects Cyclonus and Kingdom Cyclonus. Working on something for my personal continuity that may have me doing some RL repainting soon.

Switching Cyclonus and Armada from Earthrise Seekers to repainting a set of G2 Ramjets.

GXE18

Citizen
I'm new here, Siege Spinister in the colors of MV1 Blackout:

G1xMovie Blackout.png

Maximal_Arachknight

Citizen
There are at least some options for using Optimus Prime molds as new characters. Why hasn't that happened? Name recognition?

I mean, Nemesis Prime and Black Convoy / Scourge are not the only options, right?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There are at least some options for using Optimus Prime molds as new characters. Why hasn't that happened? Name recognition?

I mean, Nemesis Prime and Black Convoy / Scourge are not the only options, right?
There is Toxitron.

And Ginrai.

And Ultra Magnus.

And Delta Magnus.

And Magna Convoy.

And the Eldedroids.

And, for an even more obscure example, all the Primus Vanguard leaders.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
There's also the blue and red Optimus lookalike that fought alongside the Decepticons in Marvel #1.

And Hauler-bot from the Playskool GoBots line.

And Staks, the GoBot. (Just leave the usual Optimus head retracted! No retool necessary!)

Blot

Citizen
I saw that huge Cybertron Starscream many times at retail and passed on it. Then I decided to grab the Galaxy Force Voyager version, and I'm still glad that I did. I like the toy a lot, I just didn't need it at triple (or whatever) the size.
I got it for free and I still felt ripped off. Hate that design.

Top Bottom