The Repaint Concept Thread

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Even in the Legion scale, we got black car and purple jet Vehicons (and a purple car and black jet in a Japanese release), and some lucky collectors got the white Ace Vehicon.

I would have bought multiples in every color they offered if they had varied the colors more...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And before the show even started, there were these in the prequel graphic novel from IDW:

Three_Vehicons.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thought occurred to me...

I know the model doesn't quite match up right, but still...

1682570867753.png

1682571048246.png

The Ark in its original Marvel colors? I'd like to see it. Somehow, that's stuck with me more as "The Ark" over the years, since it was the form of the ship that actually used the name until more recently. To say nothing of the one we got to see more than the back end of on more than one occasion.

But I'd take an obligatory nod in color, if that's what it would take to get it.

...which is ironic, because orange is one of my favorite colors.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I could see it. I would want a new head (I know the current head would be appropriate for a Marvel deco, but I just don't like it) and this could be a nice looking bot.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I feel like someone on here had previously made a digibash of the Ark in sky blue at some point awhile back.

But it may have been back before the hack attack wrecked the old side.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
p9Gx3Vg.png

I wonder how hard it would be to slap runways on his back.
Skipped this Metroplex, but this would get me to buy this mold. Replace Sparkdrinker with a bunch of Grandus-specific bits/retooling (replace shovels/scoops with gun bays, big multijointed runways on the back, a helipad/shield) and get it to shelves.

Onyx

Citizen
With the remolding/retooling they've done for Metalhawk and Devcon, I'm holding out hope that maybe there's a chance the same can happen for a Commander class Thunderwing from the Siege Jetfire mold. He's long over do for a new figure. Same can be said for Thunderclash from the Armada Prime mold. After the G2 capsule line is finished at Wal*Mart, maybe a Thunder Mayhem capsule could take it's place.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Here's digibash idea that I don't recall having been done:

Armada Overload digibashed into a pre-Earth Cybertronian-bodied Beast Wars Optimus Primal.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here's digibash idea that I don't recall having been done:

Armada Overload digibashed into a pre-Earth Cybertronian-bodied Beast Wars Optimus Primal.
Interesting choice, though I'd think that Sentinel Maximus would be the preferable form of the mold to use.

Top Bottom