Rycochet

Citizen
X2oMGV4.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Okay, here's another weird one, and it's only partly a repaint/retool: Soundwave from Ultra Magnus. The cassettes would have to be reimagined with car altmodes (Alternators Jaguar Ravage is a favorite concept of mine), so those would be new molds, but Soundwave could probably be made from Magnus with just a little retooling. Then, he could carry the cassettes in altmode and unleash them on the Autobots before transforming himself.
A neat idea, but not as neat as a robot who launches smaller robots from his chest.

Let's face it, we never should have progressed from cassette tapes.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Y’know…
If Hasbro designed a two part “Minicon combiner”, you could still get the two heads as helmet type accessories and maybe even incorporate a flip down faction panel. Then you could eliminate the “split sigil” on the front of the bike. Or slap a Mercenary or Unicron sigil on there.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If Hasbro were to do a Legacy release of Sideways, I'd rather they give him his own dedicated mold instead of just redecoing him from another.

And we are in an age where if they wanted to, they absolutely could. They've surprised us with greater things before.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bummed that the show-centricness mkea it quite likely that it won't have the yellow striping from the toy. But then that's why I went and got the Henkei all those years ago, so technically that's covered.

Lobjob

Citizen
Yeah, i always prefer when toy details were merged with sunbow designs. Its the "best" of both worlds because you get a recognizeable character who remains visually interesting.

Top Bottom