The Repaint Concept Thread

GXE18

Citizen
A thing that i do before the Toxitron Collection come out:

Toxitron.png

Shadewing

Citizen
I hadn't thought of that possibility, though he was more dump truck then garbage truck and wonder if that would effect this.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
This made me think of something….like above though. More dumb than trash. But it’s there.

Attachments

• IMG_3723.png
    IMG_3723.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 76

ssg 4 life

Citizen
anyone working on a bash of bw scavenger from inferno/antagony? picked up on extra inferno today after pre ordering antagony so i can have a custom done by the time she gets here

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
anyone working on a bash of bw scavenger from inferno/antagony? picked up on extra inferno today after pre ordering antagony so i can have a custom done by the time she gets here
Can you post a pic of the inside of Inferno's ant head to show what the Scavenger chest detail inside the ant head looks like?

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
07-F6942_DIO_TRA_GEN_SELECTS_ANTAGONY_0007_2000px_300DPI_2000x.jpg

Well here's Antagony, it's exactly the same on Inferno, which is not great because the closed ant head is what locks the chest together and now the head halves can hinder the arms and mandibles are just there.

I appreciate what they were going for but it kinda messes with the bot mode, some metallic blue paint like the original Scavenger would look good though.

MrBlud

Citizen
That’s really great (where’s the red faceplate though?) and they gotta do the full G2 trailer

Top Bottom