The new Transformers Deal Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It would be nice if the site could figure out whether it was in stock at the local stores or not. The 'check nearby stores' thing shows a couple as 'in stock at this store', but when you select those stores it says 'out of stock at this store'.
My local Walmart just can't get rid of them.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Just got G2 Grimlock and Toxitron for $35 each at The Mart of Wal. Cloudcover was 22.50, and the Deluxes were $16 each (Got Jazz, Jazzer Cycle, and Mirage). Seems like some Earthspark stuff is getting clearanced, too, but I bought all the ones I wanted at regular price. Oddly, RotB stuff is not seemingly getting markdowns, yet.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I went to one of the local stores last night and saw they were clearancing out Earthspark toys. They also still had a TFTM Starscream there for $20.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
On the subject of Target, they DO have Laser Optimus Prime (United branding) at $47.99, no sale or deals. Not a bad little markdown from the usual $55-60 that Leaders typically run

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So check your local Ross stores. TM2 Megatrons are showing up there as well as some of those Evergreen transformers, the Prowl Ratchet two pack, and the automatically transforming Optimus Primals.

Dake

Citizen
Wish I had a crystal ball and could have waited for that two-pack.

I knew it had to happen eventually - I just expected it to happen while I was at work.

I haven't bought it yet because that Chromia mold used for Kaskade is just so bad.

Yeah. I set a price watch for thirty bucks because I just couldn't bring myself to spend more than that. I might de-car her like I did the Nightbird version. Or, now that we're getting the Prowl-based Chromia, I'll likely toss her on Ebay for cheap.

Top Bottom