THE KNOCK OFF TRANSFORMERS THREAD

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm interested in finally getting a G1 Shockwave. One of the reasons I've always been reluctant is just how big he is compared to the other main bots I'd have him with. I don't suppose anyone ever made an undersized KO that would be closer to Megatron or Soundwave's height?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Apparently, there's a KO of SS86 Ultra Magnus coming, which is the same size as the original, plus articulated fingers
mmexport1712676107774.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
A comparison between various official and KO versions of ROTF Scourge.

EDIT: - As the first video (now below) was removed, I have found some similar (but older) comparison videos.

Original video (now removed)

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
A blast from the past, with Thew comparing two KOs with the original Hasbro Evasion Prime.

The black Wei Jiang OSKO version featured is still my favourite KO and I believe, it was my first "proper luxury" KO (ignoring all those dodgy ones we all get as kids). It was the KO equivalent of the 3P Fans Project "City Commander" set for Classics Ultra Magnus, as both kick-started my love of (at the time) affordable 3P sets and KO figures that either complimented and/or improved (upon) the original figures.

Top Bottom