The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Way to go Tony Khan. Way to let someone get away with bad behavior and almost torpedoing your company because he didn't like what someone had to say in a PROMO WHILE FUEDING WITH HIM!

Ironbite-the boos that accompanied this announcement should tell you everything about how the AEW faithful feel about this.
You mean when an injured employee is attacked by three executive vice presidents in his locker room with the head of the legal department watching? Is that the bad behavior you are talking about? You realize that could have tanked AEW permanently. Like in the tens of millions of dollars gone in lawsuits. If his buddy Ace steel hadn't been there to protect his wife(On crutches By the way) and friend(injured from the match), AEW might not exist anymore today. If the three on one fight had hurt Punk in anyway, AEW would have died in the courts.

Let's be really clear here. The EVPs are the ones that made a toxic place that ran off Cody, and now he is the biggest competition at WWE. The EVPs are the ones that had been rumor mongering, feeding lies and misinformation to Dave Meltzer and anyone else that would listen. And then when they get called out for it, they try to storm his locker room trying to beat up an injured man (Who is their employee for Pete's sake) three to one. Imagine hearing that three Walmart executives tried to fight their best store manager three to one while the guy was injured with the head of their legal department watching. Its absurd. Can you imagine any corporation doing that?

And if you want to hear how AEW reacts to CM Punk, tune in on the 17th, and see a pack united center go absolutely ape for 10 minutes. Then watch him get cheered at ever place he goes for the next year or so. They guy is a great wrestler, brings in the viewers, and is 100% innocent of all this BS.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Are you for hugging real? In what universe are you getting your info from?

The Elite ran off Cody? I mean I guess if you don't count Cody booking himself into a corner based on the fact he'd never go heel for whatever reason and the crowd turned on him and he should've. Biggest competition? You mean the man who got punked at Mania and now is locked in the stupidest feud with Brock "I only work when I want to" Lesnar in a story that will never ever end? Yeah sorry. I have no clue where you're getting this story but it's all a bunch of hog wash. According to everyone who was there, Punk and Steel were the ones who swung/bite first. That's never been in debate.

Ironbite-yeah I guess Punk's hometown is gonna cheer him on but what happens elsewhere. Let's see that.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, Cody did get punked at Wrestlemania and now he is feuding with Brock Lesnar. Being the biggest thing going on over at the WWE other than the Bloodlines internal disintegration.

"According to everyone that was there". You mean the three guys that kicked in his locker room door? They weren't there for a midnight snack. It doesn't matter if you swing first if someone kicks in your door after you tell them to come see you if they have a problem. They were there for a fight. In that room was an injured employee, CM Punk, his friend's wife on crutches, and when the fight started she had to yell for Ace to come help. And the bite that you refer to was when they tried to put Ace steel in a hold from behind and he bite the guy's forearm.

I get that you are an Elite fan, and that is okay, but you know what they went there for, and you know it wasn't about how to manage a Target.

Like I said, if Ace hadn't been there, then they would have probably beaten up Punk, got arrested for it, and then AEW would be tied up in litigation over it right now. And if that would have happened, Tony's dad would have to step in and kill his son's side hustle before it affected their main family business.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Good lord I get that you're a Punk Shill but they went there to beat him up? Do you listen to yourself? Come on now.

Ironbite-that's just bullcrap.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Good lord I get that you're a Punk Shill but they went there to beat him up? Do you listen to yourself? Come on now.

Ironbite-that's just bullcrap.
They literally kicked in his door man. Punk said if you have a problem come see me. And immediately they came and saw him. What do you think that they were there for after kicking in his door? Literally kicking in his door. Its not bullcrap. Its three hot heads doing what wrestlers have always done in these situations, except for the fact that they are also EVPs and should have known better, and Megha should have stopped them rather than tag along.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah Punk said they kicked his door in, they say they opened the door like normal people. Whom am I gonna believe? And one more thing.

YOU DON'T BRING THE HEAD OF LEGAL WITH YOU IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON BEATING DOWN SOMEONE!

Ironbite-gods above and below stop repeating stupid crap!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, it was reported that they kicked in the door, hitting the Larry the dog's face, and he had to have two teeth removed because of it. You will pardon me for believing the obvious in this situation. Its obvious that they had issues with Punk and came to address those issues. I don't beleive for a second that this was a polite conversation, nor do I believe that the EVPs went there to talk. Punk and Ace Steel's wife said that they kicked in the door hitting Larry in the face. The dog was taken to the vet and had to have two teeth removed. All of this fits.

And yes, you don't bring the head of legal with you for a fight, and you don't go pick a fight either. In fact they shouldn't have addressed it at all, and left it to Tony. But like I said, three hothead wrestlers showing up to pick a fight with a injured wrestler that they have issues with is nothing new in the wrestling business. But the fact that they are EVPs is where the problem lies. And they literally hurt the little dog too. I mean, I don't see how they can be more on the wrong side of a situation.

As I said, this situation is very fortunate that the EVPs ineptitude got in the way of their recklessness, to paraphrase Tywin Lanister. Otherwise, we might not be here talking about AEW anymore.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Bro....no. Just no. Stop being a Punk apologist and realize who's been silent and who was flapping his gob hole trying to paint people as evil when they're not.

Ironbite-cause the EVPs kept quiet while Punk ran off to Meltzer.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Predaking is going a bit overboard but to paint Punk as the only guilty party in this is equally absurd. It's pretty well known what kind of people the Bucks and Omega are.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bro....no. Just no. Stop being a Punk apologist and realize who's been silent and who was flapping his gob hole trying to paint people as evil when they're not.

Ironbite-cause the EVPs kept quiet while Punk ran off to Meltzer.

First of all, to borrow a quote, from a Clint Eastwood film, guilty men murmur, the innocent shout to the rafters. And we know Punk isn't about to let people trash him without responding to it.

Second, Punk running off to Dave Meltzer? The guy hates him, why would he run off to Meltzer, as all he does is relay false rumors about him? Meanwhile, you know who does talk to Meltzer all the time and feed him inside info?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Predaking is going a bit overboard but to paint Punk as the only guilty party in this is equally absurd. It's pretty well known what kind of people the Bucks and Omega are.

Look, is Punk 100% innocent in this? Nope, he said if you have a problem with him to come see him and trashed them quite thoroughly publicly with some derogatory remarks like the target insult. But the man was attacked by three guys (all technically his bosses) in his locker room after they broke his little dog's face to the point that he need to have two teeth removed.

I know we don't have a lot of facts on what happened, but what we do know makes sense with the narrative that leaked and the situation that they were in.

Until we get some more information, I am going to believe that the story that the three hotheads were upset with what he said, went to his locker room with Megha trailing behind them. They kicked open Punk's locker room door where he, Larry the dog, and Ace's steel wife(on crutches) were. This hurt Larry, and a fight broke out rather quickly. Ace's wife yelled out for Ace, who came running in, and the fight escalated and ended shortly thereafter.

Afterwards, all of them were stripped of their titles and Punk was put on medical leave, while the others were suspended.

Deathy G1

Citizen
RIP Sheiky baby.

My favorite memories Sheik will always be as Colonel Mustafa when he partnered with Sgt. Slaughter and General Adnan in that pro Iraq faction during the first Gulf War. It was such a brilliantly risky gimmick for all three of them, and they went all-in on it.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
RIP. He was a great heel, and will be missed.

Geez, there really isn't that many of the WWF/WCW wrestlers from my childhood left anymore.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I checked out Collision, and I thought it was great. The 6 man tag match at the end was great, and I can't wait to see more Punk vs Joe. FTR was awesome as always, and jay and Juice were great too.

Rumor has it that Punk will be on tonight's Dynamite too since it's in Chicago.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1689361080989.png

Geez MSN, I didn't know that they were married. :)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I enjoyed that 2 out of 3 falls match on Collision. They really put on a show. The double Sharp shooters was epic! That is still my favorite submission move.

Also loving how they had Punk lose in the final of the Owen hart championship. I wonder how that will play out next week.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Owen and Bret's nephew, Teddy Hart, arrested for Ecstasy and Steroid possession after running a red light in Florida.

Top Bottom