The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wonder what happened. It was for something that occurred back in July, and he already pled not guilty for, so I guess we will see what happens. This will probably meant that FTR will drop the belts at Wimbley if they make it there.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wonder what happened. It was for something that occurred back in July, and he already pled not guilty for, so I guess we will see what happens. This will probably meant that FTR will drop the belts at Wimbley if they make it there.
And I was wrong about that.

So there is currently an issue that developed over there, in which Punk and Jungle boy are suspended pending an investigation due to a physical confrontation they had prior to the show starting.

Does Tony think that he can do a Pay per view in Chicago this Saturday without Punk?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, that is one way to look at it. I don't know what happened this time though, Because, again, we are getting a lot of different reports, which is weird as it happened in Gorilla right before the show started. As well as right after the match with Miro. You would think that there would be enough people around to definitely say X, Y , and Z happened.

Ironbite4

Citizen
According to reports, Perry had permission to do a spot with real glass in it. Punk nixed that spot on Collusion, rightfully looking out for Jack's safety. So during All In, Perry did the spot anyways. They got into a confrontation at Gorilla and, this is the important part that you have to actually pay attention to, Punk swung first. Just like last year.

Ironbite-only this time, Tony saw it.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hadn't even heard of anyone swinging, just Perry getting put into a hold, and then Joe and a few others breaking it up rather quickly.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You seem to have some fascination with the fallacy that the first punch is what starts something. :p

From what I have seen and heard, some say that Perry went physical first, and some say Punk did. Which again, it happened in the most populated place, gorilla, so why isn't there a freaking video of it?

Also, it happened right in front of Tony, and yet he still sent Punk out in the opening match to retain his title, even after the supposed screaming match between him and Punk.

And here is a question, other than people reporting it from unnamed sources, is there an official suspension notice for these two guys? Or are we just going off of what some folks have said? That is a legitimate question, as you would think that the company would have posted something especially before they go to Chicago this weekend.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Apparently on a call today, Tony said that it is possible the Punk could be in Chicago, and that they are still investigating.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
When you need to appease the locals.

1693604698448.png

Top Bottom