Studio Series discussion

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Only partially related, I do wonder if POTP Snarl will drop in price when the Leader comes out. It's the one Dinobot I broke the tail on, and while I did manage to fix it, I'd love to replace it with a decent one. I've hesitated on getting a used one on ebay as if mine broke that way, likely others will too.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Only partially related, I do wonder if POTP Snarl will drop in price when the Leader comes out. It's the one Dinobot I broke the tail on, and while I did manage to fix it, I'd love to replace it with a decent one. I've hesitated on getting a used one on ebay as if mine broke that way, likely others will too.

In Prehistoric Russia, stegosaurus tail break YOU!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I wasn't trying to be a smart alek, I just don't honestly think I'd handle a stegosaurus tail to the face well at all...I'm dangerously allergic to large spikes going through my skull, among other things.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Some updated shipping breakdowns. Looks like we’re getting a batch of SS86 figures between the Beast waves

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Speaking of Studio Series Snarl.

Damn the Dinobots are looking great next to each other. Almost makes me want to get the whole set.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Judging from this pics, is it me or do Snarl, Slug, and Sludge all look a smidge taller than Grimlock in robot mode?

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Grimlock looks to be standing a bit behind the others, so that likely is playing a part.

Snarl does look pretty great, though! I kiiiinda wish his yellow plastic was a better match to the painted gold, but this isn't a new issue! :ROFLMAO:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
It's still really funny that we have no official confirmation on what the hell these actually are. They're probably from the High Moon videogame, but who knows for sure!

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
We also used to have a "leaked listings" thread . . . and I don't think it's been updated in a year or so.

Top Bottom