PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Shattered Glass Grimlock.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
*snipped Grimlock comparison pics*
I’d almost say to wait for pictures of Leader Grimlock in a more natural lighting situation. A lot of the recent official pics from Hasbro feel overexposed or too bright. I know Cheetor came across as far more “dull orange” instead of the bronze sheen the final figure exhibits.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Trypticon, er, I mean SG Grimlock is on Hasbro Pulse for pre-order, due out in May, no comic from the looks of things and not useless piece of plasic called Wheelie as far as I can see!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Cyclonus + Rodimus = Cyclonimus

Either SG's new power couple, or a reference to SG Cyclonus' Rodimus-inspired color scheme.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, I’m all for people choosing who they interact with but punishing the rest of us with an ever increasing glut of double pictures is getting kinda tiresome IMO
It's not punishment. If we can't see what some others have posted that's not our fault. That's how these things work.

However, you're welcome to not look at them or indeed, block anyone for any reason you wish (which then helps to not view any content you wish not to view). I don't think anyone here will take it personally if you do. We're all amiable, mature people here.
And now back to the topic.

Last edited:

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
It's not punishment. If we can't see what some others have posted that's not our fault. That's how these things work.

However, you're welcome to not look at them or indeed, block anyone for any reason you wish (which then helps to not view any content you wish not to view). I don't think anyone here will take it personally if you do. We're all amiable, mature people here.
And now back to the topic.
...? I don't catch your meaning.

Top Bottom