Shattered Glass Thread

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Grimlock sure looks pretty. But…this deco doesn’t have any impact to me. Certainly can’t afford to drop the $60+ on it at the current time. Not with new movie stuff rolling out.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The only thing that bugs me about this SG Grimlock, is the neck of the Dino mode, its white, it doesn't flow with the rest of the colour scheme, it stands out like a sore thumb.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really do love the color scheme on him, but one version of the mold is good enough for me.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
It's a neck brace. He suffered whiplash.
hqdefault~01.jpg

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I was never a fan of the original SG Grimlock. The colors and mold were not interesting enough. The SS86 mold really shines with those colors. I'm actually looking forward to this.

Lobjob

Citizen
This is an excuse to buy this mold (my MP Grimlock is good enough to lead these guys), but I am still keeping the faith for tiger stripe g2 grimmy.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
I almost want it on the novelty of how I thought Trypticon's toy was Grimlock's when I was a child.
That is interesting to hear that happened with someone else. I thought Doubledealer was Galvatron when I was a wee lass. I knew his name was Doubledealer and I knew he had that Autobot symbol and the bird mode. But I was somehow convinced he was Galvatron too. You can tell I just missed 1986, huh?

Oh, and um... I think the Shattered Glass stuff is neat to see and I like that they're doing it, but I'm good with all my originals for those molds.

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Even if the same SG comic series is not continued does anyone here think it is likely that Shattered glass will continue in some form in fiction?

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That is interesting to hear that happened with someone else. I thought Doubledealer was Galvatron when I was a wee lass. I knew his name was Doubledealer and I knew he had that Autobot symbol and the bird mode. But I was somehow convinced he was Galvatron too. You can tell I just missed 1986, huh?

Oh, and um... I think the Shattered Glass stuff is neat to see and I like that they're doing it, but I'm good with all my originals for those molds.
I'm looking forward to SG Double-dealer, Sideways and (Counter) Punch...

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was never a fan of the original SG Grimlock. The colors and mold were not interesting enough. The SS86 mold really shines with those colors. I'm actually looking forward to this.
I dunno, I actually prefer the color scheme and body on that one. It's Grimlock, but not-Grimlock enough to be interesting. This is leaving me a little flat.

Top Bottom