Shattered Glass Thread

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
What do you all think are the chances of Hasbro using the Humble origins Orion Pax to make a new SG Nova Prime at some point?

MrBlud

Citizen
We’re getting a more expensive version they wouldn’t want to drain sales away from. Nova Prime isn’t that known or beloved a character. SG Nova Prime even less. The schemes aren’t very distinct from one another.

I’m not saying it’s impossible given Javelin and Kaskade are getting figures and they are completely unknown but I would be very, very, very shocked if we ever got an SG Nova Prime release.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Will you please say why?

We not gotten a SG Shockwave, yet, the other seekers, SG Ironhide, in other words, there is a lot of other characters that could take priorty and doing a SG Orion is likely lower down on the list and its not like they produce a lot of figures for the line, currently, thou I said slim, I wouldn't say its impossible, its down to what Hasbro wants to do and they might not do a Orion Pax for a little while now as in the last year alone, we had two figures based upon the character, but time will tell!

Shadewing

Citizen
SG Ironhide,
Selects_DK-2_Guard.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
We not gotten a SG Shockwave, yet, the other seekers, SG Ironhide, in other words, there is a lot of other characters that could take priorty and doing a SG Orion is likely lower down on the list and its not like they produce a lot of figures for the line, currently, thou I said slim, I wouldn't say its impossible, its down to what Hasbro wants to do and they might not do a Orion Pax for a little while now as in the last year alone, we had two figures based upon the character, but time will tell!
"SG Orion Pax" is not what they were asking about. Read the question again.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
"SG Orion Pax" is not what they were asking about. Read the question again.

I did answer it, the point is, there are other characters yet to get the SG treatment of fan favourtes, such as those I mentioned, thus the chances are slim and we don't know for how long Hasbro is going to contuine doing SG figures, so the chances are, that we might not see anything offical, like EVER!!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I did answer it, the point is, there are other characters yet to get the SG treatment of fan favourtes, such as those I mentioned, thus the chances are slim and we don't know for how long Hasbro is going to contuine doing SG figures, so the chances are, that we might not see anything offical, like EVER!!
The point is you answered the question wrong, because nobody was asking about any SG Orion Pax.

MrBlud

Citizen
It’s close enough you can fudge it to get a composite that both groups would probably buy.

MrBlud

Citizen
And Energon Six Shot is primarily olive and purple (with some red accents)

Brighten the olive to yellow, shift the purple to blue, and make the translucent stuff red.

Voila!

MrBlud

Citizen
“Adding red” is not totally changing the colors.

You’re brightening and/or a hue shift.

Shadewing

Citizen
Changing Olive, tradtionally consider apart of the green color family to Yellow, and Blue a few specturms down to purple is AND adding red is.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I mean, isn't that what a hue shift is? And even if that's semantics, this before and after seems far enough to count.

Top Bottom