Shattered Glass Thread

Shadewing

Citizen
There's been rumors that Grimlock will be the next Leader Class.
If the teaser at the end of IDW 2 is to go on: Prowl.
My prediction beyond that: Voyager Prime, no trailer, from Legacy Mold.

Not sure of any Decepticons, as the only one I can think of really wanting atm is Shockwave, and not sure if they'd do two leaders, or do him as a Voyager. But I wouldnt mind Thundercracker using the Earthrise mold. Not sure who a second deluxe could be.

Soundwave2.0

Citizen

Not sure of any Decepticons, as the only one I can think of really wanting atm is Shockwave, and not sure if they'd do two leaders, or do him as a Voyager. But I wouldnt mind Thundercracker using the Earthrise mold. Not sure who a second deluxe could be.
What would be voyager Prime from Legacy mold?

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I’d still love for Hasbro to be cheeky and do that weird “G1 Slicer” thing they did for the Magic set: Wheeljack, deco’d like Armada Wheeljack. TECHNICALLY, Hasbro hasn’t made a proper SG Wheeljack ;)

Shadewing

Citizen
What would be voyager Prime from Legacy mold?

Timelinestoy-BC2012OptimusPrime.jpg

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
I'm hoping for Rodimus to get the SG treatment
Do you think it is a likely existing character come out next or are you just hoping?
I don't do toys but I could like it if a Rodimus, Galvatron and a new SG Optimus Prime at least if they continue to do comics with them.

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Well, my secret inside sources tell me that the next round of SG figures is actually going to pull from the Gobots mirror universe. SG Leader-1, SG Turbo, SG Cy-Kill, and SG Coptur are planned, as their decos can also double as G1 versions of their positive-universe counterparts, to complement the Velocitron Crasher that was already released. It seems a Scooter is also planned as a redeco of either Megatron or Soundwave, but it's unclear if the deco will be SG or regular...

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Well, my secret inside sources tell me that the next round of SG figures is actually going to pull from the Gobots mirror universe. SG Leader-1, SG Turbo, SG Cy-Kill, and SG Coptur are planned, as their decos can also double as G1 versions of their positive-universe counterparts, to complement the Velocitron Crasher that was already released. It seems a Scooter is also planned as a redeco of either Megatron or Soundwave, but it's unclear if the deco will be SG or regular...
Have your sources been right in the past, and if so about what ?

Haywire

Citizen
My sources have been pretty accurate. For the last few years, they've told me that the next line of Transformers would feature robot figures that convert into cars, trucks, jets, tanks, and even beasts, and they've been right every time!

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
My sources have been pretty accurate. For the last few years, they've told me that the next line of Transformers would feature robot figures that convert into cars, trucks, jets, tanks, and even beasts, and they've been right every time!
So Hasbro is not going to do more Autobots and Deceptcons for Shattered glass this year?

Haywire

Citizen
Nope, Autobots and Decepticons are now too 80s to be valid factions. Totally old-fashioned. Moving forward, Hasbro is going to start using the much more modern faction names Diaclones and Waruders.

Last edited:

Soundwave2.0

Citizen

Would it be strange for there the be more than one Leader class?

Shadewing

Citizen
Wave 1: Goldbug, Blurr, Starscream, Megatron, Jetfire. 2 deluxes, 2 voyagers, 1 Commander Class
Wave 2: Ultra Magnus, Blaster, Soundwave, Slicer, Flamewar - 2 (technically 3) Deluxes, 2 voyagers, 1 Leader class

So predictabliy would state wave 3: Would be 2 deluxes, 2 voyagers, and 1 larger class.

Top Bottom