Shattered Glass Thread

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
C2BB8AEC-FB24-496F-8D3A-4634FED311C3.jpeg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What are the likely odds of a new Shattered Glass Nova Prime toy at some point?

Slim, but we might get a Legacy comic book verison of Nova Prime, if Tarn can get a figure, then he could get one, maybe take one of the Optimus prime molds and give him a new trailer that unfolds into some wings and maybe it does some parts forming to boost the basic robot height, thou I think there are two options for possible uses:
1. the Christmas Op mold
2. Legacy G2 after some retooling to the shoulder pads

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Slim, but we might get a Legacy comic book verison of Nova Prime, if Tarn can get a figure, then he could get one, maybe take one of the Optimus prime molds and give him a new trailer that unfolds into some wings and maybe it does some parts forming to boost the basic robot height, thou I think there are two options for possible uses:
1. the Christmas Op mold
Why slim when there have been a number of new sg toys?

MrBlud

Citizen
1. the Christmas Op mold

Uhh, the Cybertron Prime Siege mold is right there and basically a mere redeco away already.
9957FF03-6460-4C06-A173-B9836D0D5B52.jpeg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Why slim when there have been a number of new sg toys?

Simply because most of Shattered glass so far has been well known existing characters, with Flame War being the least known among them and Nova is not well known outside of Transformers fan cricles, besides, Nova never had a toy that isn't exclusive to a convention or something, the only offical toy, I'm aware of is the repaint/retool of Generations Orion Pax figure, also, you need to take into account the number of SG figures they are willing to do a year, currently, so far, its been five a year, so would Hasbro want to do Nova Prime in SG or could they use that slot for some other character who more well known, plus, does it look cool, its not just adult collectors who are buying, its parents who are buying for kids or to give as a gift, its not like the third party market!

Uhh, the Cybertron Prime Siege mold is right there and basically a mere redeco away already.
View attachment 11527

I forgot about that one, mainly because I don't have it in my collection, thou I could see them retooling that one back pack and its chest plate

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Why have the Optimus Prime came out as generations selects and not part of the line with comics?
Would it not be interesting to have a comic with his POV?

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
There wasn't a line with comics yet when the SG Optimus/Ratchet pack came out. In fact I'd imagine the comic releases happened because the Optimus/Ratchet pack had already come out and presumably been successful.

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
There wasn't a line with comics yet when the SG Optimus/Ratchet pack came out. In fact I'd imagine the comic releases happened because the Optimus/Ratchet pack had already come out and presumably been successful.
Could we get a new Optimus Prime SG based around the second SG Optimus Prime figure that ever came out?

Shadewing

Citizen
While we don't know, I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the least if that was part of wave 3, seeing as Wave 2 comics had Optimus getting his aft handed to him.

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Simply because most of Shattered glass so far has been well known existing characters, with Flame War being the least known among them and Nova is not well known outside of Transformers fan cricles, besides, Nova never had a toy that isn't exclusive to a convention or something, the only offical toy, I'm aware of is the repaint/retool of Generations Orion Pax figure, also, you need to take into account the number of SG figures they are willing to do a year, currently, so far, its been five a year, so would Hasbro want to do Nova Prime in SG or could they use that slot for some other character who more well known, plus, does it look cool, its not just adult collectors who are buying, its parents who are buying for kids or to give as a gift, its not like the third party market!

I forgot about that one, mainly because I don't have it in my collection, thou I could see them retooling that one back pack and its chest plate do you think are the most likely best well known existing characters that will come out next?
What do you think are the most likely existing characters that will come out next for the SG line?

Top Bottom