Really Useful: A Thomas the Tank Engine thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
About a week ago, on December 15, 2023, Silbert Records released the third digital album for the songs from Shining Time Station.

Shining Time Station: The Juke Box Puppet Band SingSongs from Season Three

je1Zb1D.jpg

Like the previous release (but unlike the first), it contains only the songs performed by the Jukebox Band (specifically 25 this time since there were that many episodes in the third season) and none the songs from the music videos of that season. And once again, the show's theme song is omitted.

It's available to download at all the normal places, and to listen to for free on YouTube:

And, looking at the artwork for this album, only now do I realize that both Stacy Jones and the Ringo version of Mr. Conductor are visible in this illustration. I wanna say that the guy sticking his head out the window next to Stacy might be Schemer, but I'm not as sure.

With this album, all that remains are the 13 songs (well, 12 since one of them was a repeat) performed in the Family Specials. But it's a shame that so many other songs from the show's music videos were just left out altogether, especially the theme song too.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Oh man! MAJOR news!

The Unlucky Tug has posted his annual New Years video talking about what he has planned to come for the rest of the year. And among the expected news for his usual projects (Sodor's Finest, The Thomas Retrospective, his model train videos, etc. etc.) is a HUGE announcement about an extra special project that will be released on a daily basis starting today, on his other channel "The Lucky Tug".

I don't want to give away what this special project is, but it's the first two topics discussed in the video right after the intro. But I will say, it's a TUGS project.

Top Bottom