Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i'm experiencing my first below freezing temperatures right now, it's 30 degrees.

it ain't that cold tbh. i mean i can't feel my fingers but other than that, i'm fine.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
There was that experiment where they bred several generations of foxes in an attempt to domesticate them and succeeded to a degree. Wonder if we can do the same with bears to create overgrown malformed yet cuddlier dogs?

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I honestly thought you were going to suggest breeding cold-tolerant Floridians.

But an interesting thought, just how many species out there could you breed a friendly, floppy-eared version of....

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I've been trying to convince my aunts that they'd be better off moving out of California and get back to the mid-west. Hasn't worked yet.

Though my cousin did escape California... and went straight to Nevada...😤

Baby steps...I guess?

unluckiness

Citizen
I always wondered why mysterio wears a fish bowl on his head but now i realize that it’s actually just an extra-efficient bong.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
I'm sure the Sinister Six pays well but just look at all the smoke whenever he shows up. Dude must go through a small plantation every week or so.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
See I like cold weather (I'd much rather be stuck in a world where the highest temperature it ever gets is a nice and relaxing 60 degrees vs 100 degrees) but my summer home isn't built for winter since, you know, it's our summer home, we're only supposed to use it during the summer. Not well into autumn.

Of course, it's really only my hands that get cold since I have on sweatpants and a light sweater, but I can't exactly put on gloves since, you know, gloves don't work with phone screens and shit. (I know my phone has a stylus but come on).

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Do they still make those gloves with the carbon-dipped fingertips? Those seemed to work decently well but I don´t know if they were just a fad. Still inconvenient as hell obviously. = /

Sharkshadow

Citizen
You like cold weather till the air starts to hurt your face. then its war with old man winter for 3 months. those gloves never worked i had two pair.

Top Bottom