Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
dating ads for Asians in my area.

Bruh, everyone in this area and the surrounding cities, provinces and countries is Asian.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen an ad for men in my area on any site, unless the dating site ads with pics of men and women count.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm getting ads for Russian brides in my spam folder but nothing like that on Allspark ads.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"Charter a private jet today!"

Even leaving aside the whole global pandemic situation, do I seem like someone who could afford a private jet?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
You know, the ladies in these ads are really hot and all and I love the view... but I'm still probably not the demographic they're trying to reach. No one wants to see me in a bikini.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
In the age of the internet, are you really sure?
I rather not think about i.

In other news, I just got an email from Photobucket saying that I haven't accessed my account and that if I don't access my account, they'll delete it.

Oh no! What am I going to do? I could lose my Photobucket accoun. Woe is me! How horrible that I sh suffer such a fate! I...I...I'm actually surprised it took this long tbh.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
The reason G1 cartoon Transformers turn grey when they die is because they use phase armor like in Gundam SEED. That's also why they died so easily when low on fuel, but otherwise seem to just take no real damage.

*insert conspiracy plan guy meme*

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
What's wrong with it?

The Cheesecake Factory has been criticized for featuring large servings of high-calorie and high-fat foods, and a corresponding lack of healthy menu options. For these reasons, the chain was dubbed the "worst family restaurant in America" for 2010 by Men's Health magazine.[27] The average sandwich at the restaurant contains 1,400 calories.[28] In 2013, the Center for Science in the Public Interest gave a better understanding toward some of the food found at The Cheesecake Factory, including the "Crispy Chicken Costoletta" that has more calories (2,610) than a 12-piece bucket of fried chicken from KFC and The Cheesecake Factory's "Bistro Shrimp Pasta" dish, which had more calories than any other entrée from a national chain restaurant at 3,120 calories, with 89 grams of saturated fat.[29] The United States Department of Agriculture's Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion states in its dietary guidelines that a typical female adult should consume about 2,000 calories (males 2,500)[30] and no more than 10% of saturated fat per day.[31] In an attempt to offer healthier, lower-calorie meal options, The Cheesecake Factory created a "Skinnylicious" menu that features a variety of cocktails, salads, appetizers, and specialty dishes such as lemon-garlic shrimp and grilled salmon.[32]

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I read the American clinical practice guidelines on obesity recently and it stated that 70% of American population are at least overweight. No wonder.

Top Bottom