Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Texas at least has Westerns, cool hats and barbeque. I can’t think of anything Quebec has done but turn a handful of my talking TF toys into basically Pokemon.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Texas at least has Westerns, cool hats and barbeque. I can’t think of anything Quebec has done but turn a handful of my talking TF toys into basically Pokemon.
This "impure woolie" (matrilineally descended from Irish who settled in the Lachine Rapids region near Montreal) must point out that it was Japan who gave us "Hyper Goldfish!" from the speech chip that game with RiD '01 Optimus Prime....

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Back when Hasbro did lights and sounds, we’d occasionally get shipments of toys that only said their own names. Like ROTF Optimus saying “OPTIMUS PRIME” or gold box Starscream saying “STARSCREAM” apparently because their dumb language laws.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Nah I'm pretty sure that was just what Hasbro did for all regions that didn't get the English-only US packaging, so it had nothing to do with Québec's language laws.

Hell if TFWiki is accurate, they released both versions of ROTF Optimus in Québec.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Ah. We don’t have our own Hasbro official distribution so we get gray market US or Canada versions, so I assumed it was their version. Don’t really know either eay.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
This just became my most favorite disclaimer ever.

IMG_2338.png

With probably this as a close second.

IMG_2340.png

And to think, I only wanted to see this because I heard Jubilee finally let loose with the full extent of her powers. I was not expecting a mini-series that was so utterly funny.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Of course they’re dumbasses. They moved to an island with Apocalypse and Mister Sinister and then proceeded to give them positions of power.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Of course they’re dumbasses. They moved to an island with Apocalypse and Mister Sinister and then proceeded to give them positions of power.
Yeah, they really went downhill after that. Still, every once in a while I still have to drop in and see what's happening with Jubilee. I hear she's dead now. So maybe a year or two before anything else happens.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Went to the dentist today to get a temporary crown put in.

I brought a plushie with me to help keep me calm and used my earbuds to help block out some of the noise, which causes me genuine pain on account of the 'tism.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I got a checkup in a couple of weeks time for my teeth, about two weeks before christmas, also for health reasons, I got myself a flu jab done the other day, while its pick and painless, the arm hurts a bit afterwards but its a small price to pay compared to coming down with the flu

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I stare at the clock in terror, waiting for it to reach the end of the work week before someone has a chance to dump a load of paperwork on me and then skitter away to enjoy their weekend.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Luigi's like the bass player in the band. You know he's there, and you know he's a great help, but he's still in last place.

Top Bottom