Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
On a tangential note, what prompted the Earth Wars game to use the Space Pirate Seacon names and colour schemes rather than the 1987 versions?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had a notice from Royal mail about a package from In Demand toys on its way, sheduled to arrive tomorow, the only problem is, I have no clue what in the package as In Demand, ever since they updated their web site, are rather lacking on the dispatch notices, so I can only guess what in the package, but I'll find out tomorow at some point, as what I ordered was a pre-order and I have a bunch of pre-orders with them!

In other news, from what I read off my phone, tomorow, the weather around here is going to break and we'll have a thunderstorm

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It's like early Christmas...with lightning.

LOL!! 😁

Got my package in and it contains a monkey & a purple Dino, the weather didn't break today, tomorow at least that's what the forecast on my phone says, thou met office says its going to break in the early hours, so I have little clue what the weather is going to do but that is just normal English weather, can't make up its mind!!

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
This is the best description of the modern internet ever:

458709c33fc799ea.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The thing is they're investing all this effort into the wrong problem. Their business model is made for a world where advertising is how we find out that something exists. We don't live in that world right now. We seek out what we want to know when we want to know it. Advertisers don't know what advertising needs to be anymore, so they're just putting high tech bandaids on their existing model and doing what they've been doing out of inertia.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
It worries me that people today may honestly not know the difference between Baby Boomers and Generation X. My parents are Baby Boomers. I'm Gen X and proud. I really hate getting lumped in and labeled with another generation that's not mine.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I mean people treat all young people (read: anyone between the ages of 20 and 30, sometimes younger but nowadays most people do regard teenagers as Generation Z) as millennials, even though the most common range of birth years for that generation is 'people born between 1981 and 1996', which means that we're 27 at the youngest and 42 at the oldest.

Also boomer isn't a generation at this point, it's a state of mind. You can be Gen Z and still be a boomer in terms of attitude and behavior.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Meaning (unsurprisingly) I need educated as much as anyone. I'm sure I've been guilty of lumping millennials in with Gen Z, which admittedly is just as bad as lumping me in with boomers.

This should be a discussion.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I for example am not a millennial despite being only 41 given Viola's range up there I'm supposed to be a morron.. addicted to selfies and tictoc dances...

<_< I'm old enough to have grown up saying "hey dude" to girls man, XD

Top Bottom