Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I like this avatar pic a lot, but it's so... pink. Esp when it shows up on the main areas I'm active in. Hmm.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I mean, I might trade this one in for a Last Bot Standing-inspired one.... but the one I have works well enough.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
One upon a time long ago I used to have an avatar of the Metallica logo spinning around. I'm sure it's still on my computer. A friend of mine from a now defunct board I used to go to before Allspark made it for me. I used to refuse to ever change it. But after changing it the first time, I've never really had too much attachment to any one avatar. If it takes me a while to change it, it's simply because I haven't found one better yet.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I go with the seasons now, since I actually have one for every season except winter, and I'm getting one for that here soon.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Avatars get comfy. Sometimes you just don't want to change it.
*looks at my avatar I've had for ages...*

Yup, totally agree there. I might change it someday if I find one I like better, but my current avatar has the best of two worlds for me. :)

I do miss that we can't view full avatars anymore like we did on the oldspark. I've gotten used to the new round look, but it cuts out so much of the original.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
*looks at my avatar I've had for ages...*

Yup, totally agree there. I might change it someday if I find one I like better, but my current avatar has the best of two worlds for me. :)

I do miss that we can't view full avatars anymore like we did on the oldspark. I've gotten used to the new round look, but it cuts out so much of the original.
if you go to your (or anybody's) profile and click the avatar, it opens the full image in a new window

not exactly the same but you can (technically) still view full avatars if they get cropped

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Pretty girls. That's it.
Ah. Well, I think my modest contributions have counted (though for the Halloween/AI art commentary special I wanted to curate a certain mix of styles).

Not having gotten any feedback from the primary curator, I was a little worried that i might have Done It Wrong.

Last edited:

Top Bottom