Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I wasn't saying I was poisoned. It was perfectly good food. I'm just saying, between that, and admittedly some of my other dietary choices...well...

*ahem*

So how about that weather?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Admittedly, I have never tried any of their wackier items so maybe I just haven't gotten the proper Taco Bell experience.

Caldwin

Citizen
It's not really bad, at least not any worse than any other fast food.

*sigh*

Why did the chicken cross the road?

So he could get away from everyone who was taking the joke so ******* seriously!

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
It sounds ludicrous, I know, but Taco Bell is actually lowkey one of the healthiest fast food chains and the best choice for vegetarians (or people who just wanna cut down on how much meat they eat).

It sounds crazy because you hear 'Taco Bell' and you probably think of their absolutely insane items that they heavily push like Grande Triple Layer Cheesy Beef and Gordita Burritaco Wrap XL or whatever but like, even ignoring how they specifically have a vegetarian menu, you can literally customize whatever it is you order (and, of course, you don't have to get the batshit wild items either).

Just for an example if I ordered the three soft tacos supreme combo and customized each taco by replacing the beef with beans and going light on the sour cream and cheese (and chose water as my drink), that entire meal would come out to just 510 calories. That's it.

(Also how many other fast food places literally have a whole nutrition calculator on their website where you can see exactly all the nutrition facts of everything on the menu and it will adjust the nutrition info based on how you customize each item?)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I remember when Taco Bell got bullied into revealing what's really in their beef and it turned out that it really is beef.

Caldwin

Citizen
I will say that I think Taco Bell is about authentic to Mexican as Fazolis is to Italian (which is to say it isn't). But if I absolutely love their chalupas and if I want Mexicanish food and can't afford authentic, I will quite happily go to Taco Bell. Did I mention their chalupas? Yum!

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Yeah I vaguely remember that, it was something like they claimed Taco Bell's beef was mostly fillers and not actual beef but then it turns out it's like 85-90% beef (don't recall the exact percentage) and the rest is like the seasoning they mix with it.

Reminds me of when people make a big deal over the meat in Wendy's chili being old hamburger meat. It's just patties that were on the grill too long (maybe they had a lunch rush but didn't sell all the burgers they made for the rush) that they just put in the fridge and then chop up and toss into the chili to cook the next day. They're not rancid or anything.

Hell that's good that they don't waste perfectly good meat that's just been cooked too long to use in their burgers.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
But if I absolutely love their chalupas and if I want Mexicanish food and can't afford authentic, I will quite happily go to Taco Bell. Did I mention their chalupas? Yum!

Chalupas are my go-to Taco Bell fare, but they no longer have the nacho cheese chalupa on their menu, which was my favorite chalupa variety. I've talked the local franchise into recreating it once, but only once.

Also, don't forget, after the franchise wars, all restraunts will be Taco Bell. May as well get used to it now.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Might try to put RG Gaogaigar together this weekend.
Gotta get some paint though. Gold plastic is always hideous.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not for my mailman. I can always tell when a holiday weekend is coming because he drives like a maniac on his last shift.

Top Bottom