Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Like that one movie toy line that had the Cyberverse sub line, with larger Commander class and smaller Legion class. I dearly wish they’d do more Legion class to go with Core. I like the little Autobot cars lined up with Core Ironhide and the Dionobots.
I am wishing Hasbro would go back and do Core/Legion figures of Armada and Energon figures. And then do Earthspark.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
lj7m5pb.png

That just needs Rodimus to appear in front of OP to complete the line of sucession!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Please, Hasbro. Do not touch any of these guys for Legacy. We do not need any of these unique designs G1-ified and "normalized" out of their uniqueness.
PS: straight reissues would be okay for those of us that were not collecting deluxes during that era...

Darth_Prime

Citizen
FINALLY got Optimus. He’s a thick boy, but I love him. We need a Jetfire and Overload.

I was born in 1980 and of course watched G1 and had a few figures. One day I was sick and laying on the couch and found an Armada marathon on Cartoon Network. After about 4 episodes I was hooked. Went out and got my first couple of figures a couple of days later and I’ve been on Team Armada ever since. Can’t wait to see who else we get from this line. The 2 episodes playing while I put him together, Tactician and Link Up, along with 2 episodes later where we get Tidal Wave (they did a silly recap episode in the middle) is my favorite little trilogy arc in the series.

IMG_5050.jpeg

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I got my Armada OP in front of me in his base robot mode, striking a pose like he in battle, he definely one of the best OP mainline figures made, of course he also looks bad ass in that base robot mode and that desgin is the first and only truck OP not to have windows for his chest that I can think of, I hope Hasbro do a repaint of him in his Unicron battles colours from the last eps of Armada, that last battle was sweet between him and Galvatron!!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A purple motorcycle Decepticon that is a bounty hunter, and they don't call him Axer?
Not like the original Axer was purple or a motorcycle.

He was gray, blue, yellow, and a bit of red, and the motorcycle he rode (his implied altmode was a car, based on his chest having the hood and headlights) was colored red, white, black, and a bit of yellow and silver.

Top Bottom