Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
95yYOsL.jpg
I could see that chest being for a motorcycle of sorts...

1695235208212.jpeg

1695235248719.jpeg

1695235286055.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
What model year are those bikes? Since Axer was released in 1990, we'd have to look at bikes that existed back then.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

There were plenty of Motorcycles back in the 1980s that didn't have the one single headlight in the middle.

Still, I think that collective we have put more thought into this over the last 24 hours than the designer did when the made the toy.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Man... that armada prime does look good...

He AWESOME, handled much better than the G2 desgin, not sure what they were thinking desgining those shoulders, it was a unnessary change, Armada Prime is one of the best mainline OPs to date, the person desgining him stayed true to the original cab look but also improved upon some of the joint movements, thou I wish they had used the Jetfire hand gimmick for the Super mode robot!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He AWESOME, handled much better than the G2 desgin, not sure what they were thinking desgining those shoulders, it was a unnessary change, Armada Prime is one of the best mainline OPs to date, the person desgining him stayed true to the original cab look but also improved upon some of the joint movements, thou I wish they had used the Jetfire hand gimmick for the Super mode robot!
*reads*

grumble grumble

*adds armada prime to must have list*

Edit: WHOA! 136, yeah that's an "After christmas" purchase.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My haul from today's Apple and Pork Festival:

53207732987_667c8133f1_b.jpg

Not pictured is a M.A.S.K. Switchblade (minus the blades, but otherwise in good shape).

Odd mishmash of stuff.

Sharkticon (can never have too many),
Old Tomica car that is only 1 number away from being a Hot Wheels Jazz,
Old Comandron Magna jet (still walks and rolls)
An ink pen that turns into a jet,
Converters Wagon,
Some kind of knock-off Shogun Warrior,

and my personal favorite, this thing:
53207731022_1ffd220561_b.jpg

He's so amazingly terrible. That head. That torso. It's all just so, so bad. And I love him for it.

53208608856_d579f0b68f_b.jpg

The shoulders start about 3 feet behind his head.

53208608326_546ea7aa6c_b.jpg

His jet mode seems better at first. Heck, it even has landing gear.
53208609931_13e1a40829_b.jpg

Of course, the back landing gear and front landing gear are at wildly different heights, giving him a Carolina Squat look.

53208989104_50e32e7337_b.jpg

Kid: Mom, can you buy me a Starscream?
Mom: We have Starscream at home!

53208989339_83fdf43d5e_b.jpg

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
That poor ketchup-and-mustard Getter Dragon, missing most of its crown and either missing its wings and shoulderpads, or possibly not even designed to have them.

Top Bottom