Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For some reason I remember his arms being purple but you're right. Still, he could have been Axer.

Shadewing

Citizen
Not like the original Axer was purple or a motorcycle.

He was gray, blue, yellow, and a bit of red, and the motorcycle he rode (his implied altmode was a car, based on his chest having the hood and headlights) was colored red, white, black, and a bit of yellow and silver.

And the one time Axor IS a motorcycle, RiD2001, he's black, gold, and navy.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Axer never had an official alt mode. His vehicle was a Motorcycle, and he is associated only with that alt mode. I don't know where the car mode comes from.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
95yYOsL.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That was Axor in 2010, a similar color scheme but different name. Definitely meant as homage though. Although he is a car there due to being a repaint of an existing mold that was also a bounty hunter.

His helmet looks like a jet cockpit too, does that mean he was a doucon originally? If it's the headlights making you think car, I will remind you that not all motorcycles have one big headlight in the middle.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That was Axor in 2010, a similar color scheme but different name. Definitely meant as homage though. Although he is a car there due to being a repaint of an existing mold that was also a bounty hunter.
If you're referring to the pic I posted, that's the original Action Master toy.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If you're referring to the pic I posted, that's the original Action Master toy.
No, I was referring to Zephyr's comment about him being a car in 2010.

I got that G1 toy from Walmart in Geneva, AL after a particularly hard dentist visit on one of the rare occasion my Dad surprised me with a toy during that era.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
You know i always thought he turned into a car, but looking at the unpainted detail I can see how his head would sink down, become flush with the chest detailing and his pink forehead becoming a headlight, what makes me still think he's a car is his big green bumper.

Top Bottom