Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TdZE1zf.jpg

I expanded the Council.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I did some minor paint detailing to Legacy Shrapnel, such as black and silver "wheels" on his legs, yellow paint on his rear legs, metallic blue detailing on his torso, black paint on the back of his torso and silver paint on his mandibles and head cover.

Pictured below are both my version and the original G1 toy, for comparison. I noticed that his robot head covers in the Legacy version have the "piping" (or blasters?) details the wrong way round compared to the G1 version. The G1 version has the smaller part facing"outward" and the longer part facing "inward".

I might paint the forearms partially black and add red stripes at a later date.

Shrapnel (Bug Mode).png

Shrapnel (Bot Mode).png

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope... Leo Convoy was never my cup of tea.

I do think I have Big Convoy in a drawer somewhere though. Might have to dig him out.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm sure others have already done this, but I found a fan-mode for Convobat/Dracula/Mindwipe's bat form. By moving the head down, the body at an angle and the wings and tail then in relation to the head, he can look "forward/straight" rather than perpetually down at the ground. His mini wings can then cover the gaps and look like extensions to his wing flaps (attaching to the sides of his torso).

Convobat (Fan-Mode).png

Flying.png

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
View attachment 16537

Building a Victory collection may be a dead end street for me, thanks to the Haslabs, but Liokaiser will always be a favourite of mine.

I only recently learned that you can finagle sideways legs and a (somewhat dodgy) ankle tilt, which helps change up the silhouette.

I passed on that set and don't regret it as combining Victory two main big bads into one bot, seemed kind of, silly to me and far from what I wanted!

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I honestly wish Hasbro had taken a page from the customizers and made Leozack from PotP Stars team.

EDIT: Starscream

Last edited:

Top Bottom