[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here’s mine.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So, IRL, how long is one usually out when they faint? Like, aren't some people back up pretty quickly after hitting the floor?

Just looked it up and it can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. I won't make Scarlet hold on to her that long.

Danaume

Citizen
So, IRL, how long is one usually out when they faint? Like, aren't some people back up pretty quickly after hitting the floor?

Just looked it up and it can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. I won't make Scarlet hold on to her that long.
Depends on the source of the fainting. If it is based on a neurological condition, or a medical problem, it can be serious... but fangirling is usually just hyperventilation or overacting. That usually only lasts long enough to hit the ground. In essence, it's the same as standing up too quickly out of a hot bath into cold air. Insufficient oxygenated blood to the brain, and the brain forces the body to go limp to collapse and reorient blood flow, because bipeds have the brain above the heart, go prone and the brain is level with the heart.
Quadrupeds don't tend to faint for this very reason. Fainting goats are a different thing, it's actually a form of rapid onset paralysis similar to seizures.
But since you are emulating a fangirl biped... likely just long enough to hit the floor and have blood flow back into your brain.

Caldwin

Citizen
Hazy is becoming much more of a comedy relief type than I intended. She was supposed to be this serious, no nonsense type but everything she's given me so far is flirty, fangirlish and bemused by (almost) family.

Danaume

Citizen
Hazy is becoming much more of a comedy relief type than I intended. She was supposed to be this serious, no nonsense type but everything she's given me so far is flirty, fangirlish and bemused by (almost) family.
A late friend of mine once said, 'Some times you write the character, some times the dice write the character, sometimes the character ignores you and the dice...'

Caldwin

Citizen
Funny, that's the thought that immediately came to my mind and I wasn't even a part of the campaign at that point.

Caldwin

Citizen
You mean as far as introducing him to all of the new ways of doing crime that came about while he was on the wagon?

Caldwin

Citizen
Kai shrugs, "Because my position at the Canterlot School of Magic doesn't exactly pay for a new apartment every other month. I need to make enough money to get a fireproof home custom made, and that's... uh... expensive. I swear, everything ponies make is made of dry kindling and hay... even the brickwork and steel catches fire!"
I have it on good authority that ponies have managed to burn juice.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the nicknames.

"I don't."
e34.png

It's funnier if you don't.

b37.png

Caldwin

Citizen
Tis the season for reunions.

Night Cap never liked reunions. The initial excitement wears off quickly, replaced by and an unspoken but palpable urge to get away from each other and not do this again for as long as possible.

Night Cap ponders these things as he stares at the ceiling, already wishing he'd just stayed in bed instead of rolling over and finding himself invited to a swift reunion with the floor.

"Ow."

The knocking and the voice roused Scarlet from his slumber. Bleary eyed, despite them being modified, the pegasus groaned as his stretched out as far as he could go. Then promptly slid backwards off his bed.

THUNK!

Now both colts were on the floor next to their beds.

”Ow.”
:rolleyes:
Colts!

Caldwin

Citizen
I specifically said while Hazy cared very deeply for her friends...she was supposed to be (and I specifically said this) cold and disconnected.

She just sang a lullaby to a troubled team mate. WHAT THE HECK!!??!!??

Top Bottom